Collapse
No announcement yet.

St Pierre vs Bisping?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahah on a side note - I have a very strong feeling that Bisping retires after this fight if he wins... To avoid ever having to fight the killers at 185 in Romero, Jacare, Weidman, or a rubber match with Rockhold.

LOL Lisping knows he caught lightening in a bottle against Rockhold, and he will NEVER give him a rubber match.

I hope Lisping proves me wrong, and goes on to fight the killers at the division. But I have a very strong feeling he's going to retire after this fight.

Comment

He has been in the game for a long time. A true grit fighter that faced all on comers, TRT or not. I can't believe he is getting flack now.

Comment

Good fight..

On paper you think Gsp is way too skilled for a guy like bisping. But factor in ring rust, and size and new weight class for gsp and this fight is a whole lot more interesting..

Bisping has a good chance of catching gsp cold in the early rounds and finishing him.. also think gsp will have trouble holding down middleweights with wrestling like he did guys at welter

Comment

GSP has been gone for too long and bisping may be too big.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            size difference will be the factor here. bisping is HUGE. gsp aint really a power puncher. gsp likes to wrestle and hold his opponents down on the ground. good luck doing that to bisping. i hate bisping too but i see him winning this fight.
            GSP isn't a power puncher, but his straight right hand broke koschecks orbital bone when they fought. against bisping though GSP will be mostly fighting on the inside, but i bet there isn't much difference in arm length, george has really long arms for a guy who's 5'10". GSP is still a better boxer than Bisping, and Bisping's not bad

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
            Hahah on a side note - I have a very strong feeling that Bisping retires after this fight if he wins... To avoid ever having to fight the killers at 185 in Romero, Jacare, Weidman, or a rubber match with Rockhold.

LOL Lisping knows he caught lightening in a bottle against Rockhold, and he will NEVER give him a rubber match.

I hope Lisping proves me wrong, and goes on to fight the killers at the division. But I have a very strong feeling he's going to retire after this fight.
            Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            He has been in the game for a long time. A true grit fighter that faced all on comers, TRT or not. I can't believe he is getting flack now.
            hendricks was on steroids when he fought GSP, i wonder about some of his last few opponents, i think they were getting some chemical help against georges. if his skills haven;t diminshed much from inactivity he should be able to still beat Bis-ping and McGregor. Connor is a good fighter but he's just to dam, small to be able to hang with GSP

Comment

GSP got this. Too talented even with the time off and size difference. Dont know why McGregor is even in conversation...Dude was too small for Nate Diaz...

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
                GSP got this. Too talented even with the time off and size difference. Dont know why McGregor is even in conversation...Dude was too small for Nate Diaz...
                GSP couldn't even really beat Johnny Hendrix who is like 5'7.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                  GSP isn't a power puncher, but his straight right hand broke koschecks orbital bone when they fought. against bisping though GSP will be mostly fighting on the inside, but i bet there isn't much difference in arm length, george has really long arms for a guy who's 5'10". GSP is still a better boxer than Bisping, and Bisping's not bad

hendricks was on steroids when he fought GSP, i wonder about some of his last few opponents, i think they were getting some chemical help against georges. if his skills haven;t diminshed much from inactivity he should be able to still beat Bis-ping and McGregor. Connor is a good fighter but he's just to dam, small to be able to hang with GSP
                  GSP is not a better boxer than Bisping. GSP only boxes until he can get his opponent to the ground.

Comment

I think Bis will do just about anything he wants to do...

it's absurd that they're even giving GSP a title shot !

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post

gsp got the work from johny hendricks. and hendricks is nowhere close to the size of bisping.

Comment

Working...
                      X