No announcement yet.

Poll: Who won the fight? "The Miracle Man" vs "GGG"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    It was close, I thought Jacobs edged it. Maybe at second watch i'd have it differently. But I think we can all agree that the best decision would've probably been a draw.
    Draw? Hell naw, GGG beat Jacobs 7-5 and the fact that MOST of the webs and experts have GGG winning reflected that. It was different from Ward-KOV when only 1 out of 5 people in the boxing world thought ward won.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      i just rewatched it. i have no idea how people can say golovkin didnt deserve it. i must have blinked when jacobs landed all his clean solid shots. was on his bicycle for most the fight, was frustrating ggg but wasnt countering. thats not how you win a fight
      I don't see how it's remotely possible to give Jacobs 7 rounds. Not without scoring the fight unfairly and giving Jacobs too much credit. He fought well but the rounds just aren't there.

Comment

there is a lot of resentment still from the Kovalev-ward fight, ward fans are mad that andre was at the receiving end of a gift and was called for it. they started countless of apologetics threads and since most of them "hate" GGG they wanna place him at that same spot too.

Comment

Kd was the difference just like it should have been in Ward-Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
            114-113 GGG but 1 round swings the fight. people who say Jacobs clearly won are out of their damn minds tho

I had same score but for Jacobs.

That gunship album is the **** by the way. I was bumpin that album all the time last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              there is a lot of resentment still from the Kovalev-ward fight, ward fans are mad that andre was at the receiving end of a gift and was called for it. they started countless of apologetics threads and since most of them "hate" GGG they wanna place him at that same spot too.
              Do you think BoxNation, Michael Montero, and Steve Kim "hate" GGG also? Because they too had Jacobs winning.

Comment

The alts are voting lol

Comment

Jacobs clearly won. Anyone without an agenda could clearly see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    The alts are voting lol
                    Beat me to it huge spike in GGG votes the last hour or so. Alts voting in a private poll. It's damage control time.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Do you think BoxNation, Michael Montero, and Steve Kim "hate" GGG also? Because they too had Jacobs winning.
                      i'm talking about the poll and this site.

TV has nothing to do, TV down here had it clear for GGG for example.

Comment

Working...
                      X