Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Troy King telling it how it is with the Haymon hate, and the double standards that he

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troy King telling it how it is with the Haymon hate, and the double standards that he

faces in comparison to other promoters like oscar deli hoya and arum. he makes a good point around the 1.40 mark about how if oscar or arum came up with this PBC idea they would of been called geniuses already, the kid doesnt pull no punches.

haymon is a genius at work and i truely believe that when its all said and done he will be the last man standing. people complaining about pay per view yet you got free boxing right here????? explain this???? i think i know what he's planning incase pbc doesnt work out,,, online boxing to broaden the market globally, these other promoters dont think out of the box and are stuck in there ways. were just moments away from arum and oscars cash cows (whats left of them) taking L's and giving way to haymon, shaffer and TMT to clean up, gonna be a bumpy ride

Yea...cuz oscar and arum have never received any criticism. The pbc model is fine...but will it stand up over time is the question. Top rank and golden boy have earned their stripes in the game. The main criticism of pbc is they put on non competitive fights for the most part...just cuz it's free doesn't make it good. Haymon paid too much to sign fighters off the jump and couldn't afford to put on good fights and had to go all budget with the production.

Comment

Wow, is this guy trying to be the straight forward version of Dontae's boxing nation?

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
        Wow, is this guy trying to be the straight forward version of Dontae's boxing nation?
        new to boxing eh? Feel priviledged that you're hearing new generations keeping it real or versing common sense, because you had missed the Don King era.

Comment

Working...
        X