No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's 2015 Fighter of the Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
    So we're just gonna ignore the fact he tried to mask his PED's and his "last fight" was against a shot to sh it, steroid free berto?
    Yeah, really though.

Dude cheats in the biggest fight of his career (a fight that he didn't actually win), took an easy opponent in his "last" fight and gets called FOTY? I wish these people open their eyes for once.

Comment

• Fury should've got the nod. Pacquiao was well past his best when he fought Mayweather, he didn't have a KO in 6 years FFS. Klitschko didn't lose for many years when Fury beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by KO'er View Post
        Fury should've got the nod. Pacquiao was well past his best when he fought Mayweather, he didn't have a KO in 6 years FFS. Klitschko didn't lose for many years when Fury beat him.
        klitsckho is also past his best. Just because a guy hasn't lost in a while doesn't mean he's not slipping.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          "A stronger performance vs Klitschko could have pushed him over the edge" - about Tyson Fury.

Ok - 13/16 Bscene staff picked Fury to get badly beaten. He wins 25 out of 36 rounds on the judges scorecards against the guy who was unbeaten and untouched in 11 years and P4P #2 on Bscene's list.

Mayweather beat a guy ranked lower on their own P4P list, who was a couple of fights away from a bad KO and had taken another loss and dubious decisions in the last years - And to add to that his performance was not as strong and the fight was a worse stinker than the Fury fight

Anyway...
          Worse stinker than the Fury-Klitschko fight?

Your brain must be on drugs son!!!! There is no logical explanation for such stupidity. Those guys didn't even throw punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            but that's not what I'm saying though.

I'm saying that fury's win over klitschko is better than mayweather's win over pacquiao.

I'm not trying to compare the losses of Pacquiao to klitschko's or who they lost to.

I think the Mayweather beating Pacquiao, which he was expected to let's be honest, is not a great as beating Klitschko at that moment in time.

If it had happened in 2009/2010 - Different story altogether.
            You're basically saying that the pound for pound number 1 (Mayweather) can never win fighter of the year because he will always be the favorite/expected to win in his fights?

That's just dum ass logic bro.

Comment

Working...
            X