Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the man is 100% pure distilled bad ass.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      I agree with this. He's not a killer. That's not his temperment at all. And he's good but he's not soooo much better than everyone else like everyone likes to pretend. I think he's number 1 but he can be beat by other 140lbers. Peterson gives him a hell of a fight
      I agree 110%. Hes a good fighter not a great one.

Fan friendly style and has heavy hands. But is he this unbelievable specimen like NSB makes him out to be. No.

Comment

I see why promoters protect that 0 for their fighters. You lose nowadays and that makes you a bum or not deserve any hype.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

It gives the European fans someone to root for at the lower weights that is usually dominated by others. Just like Golovkin does higher up. Both real good fighters too so the fandom is warranted IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Slappin' Maxie View Post
            It gives the European fans someone to root for at the lower weights that is usually dominated by others. Just like Golovkin does higher up. Both real good fighters too so the fandom is warranted IMO
            Matthysse is from Argentina though. Pretty far from Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Matthysse is from Argentina though. Pretty far from Europe.

I didn't say he was European.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                I see why promoters protect that 0 for their fighters. You lose nowadays and that makes you a bum or not deserve any hype.

I don't believe anyone saying anything based on a loss, those happen...But a lot of people want to give Matts the div already, while dude does not have a creditable win there yet..I like Matts to but damn...

Comment

Originally posted by Slappin' Maxie View Post
                  I didn't say he was European.

Maybe I misinterpreted but you said European fans.

I guess they gave up on Khan and went to Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    I don't believe anyone saying anything based on a loss, those happen...But a lot of people want to give Matts the div already, while dude does not have a creditable win there yet..I like Matts to but damn...
                    He was robbed, stop playing stupid

Also Ajose is a very good win, better then any Garcia has other then Khan, same with Peterson

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

No credible win? Why dont you just come out and say you didn't know who Ajose was before the Matthysse fight? There's a reason why Garcia and the others avoided this guy. Matthysse had to do their dirty work. Now whether you think he won or loss his other fights that's a different story.

Comment

Working...
                      X