Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse Knocks Mike Dallas Out Cold in One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that was amazing. Its always nice to see a fighter show emotion after a win like that. Just goes to show how much it meant.

Comment

That was a crazy KO, but we all know Garcia doesn't fight like that...
      Still though.... his high risk rating just shot through the roof

Comment

Very impressed with Matthysse and ive been hard on him in the past. We all know he can punch but I liked the way his defense looked. I thought this would be a competitive fight and it was a competitive half round. But the way Matthysse slipped that jab and came back with that short right hand is the kind of skill to take him to the next level. Very impressed with his performance.

Comment

Run little Danny. Run as fast as you can little boy unless you want to get beat up back to puberty...

Comment

Garcia can run, but he can't hide.

One of these days Lucas is going to lift his skirt up.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
              Pretty much what most expected even though some people was hyping up Dallas to put up a good fight for what I don't know

As good of a Trainer Hunter is...he is not a Miracle Worker!

Great KO by Matthysse!
              What did Matthysee put in his mouth after the fight? It looked like a smaller mouth piece but the fight was over.

Anyways Great KO and let's hope Oscar dies right by him because he deserves a shot and shouldn't have to fight Maidana. If Matthysee dies fight Maidana it's because GB is truck g to get rid of Maidana.

Comment

I'm still in awe

Comment

Danny is ****ting bricks

Comment

Lucas is one scary mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
                      Congrats to Lucas. Dallas has a lot of talent, but he looked green, tight and inexperienced, and looked rusty and his timing was way off when compared to previous fights. Something to note though, it said that Matthysse rehydrated to 163lbs!! That means he re-hydrated 25lbs. I don't know if that was a misprint or what, but that's nothing short of insane and bizarre.
                      +1 I thought I was seeing things for a second there, 163!!!!daaam.. an I think Dallas was jus 152 or so..

Comment

Working...
                      X