No announcement yet.

Another Trendy Athiest Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Another Trendy Athiest Thread

Why do people believe that their is something more powerful and smarter than them? Idiots! If you cant see it than it doesnt exist! We came from monkeys because visually that makes the most sense, right? Im basing my lifes opinion of the beginning of existance on a theory but, will snidely look down on people when they point out the absolute undeniable fact tht its just a theory. Just another run of the mill, Im a cool athiest look at me thread.

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    Why do people believe that their is something more powerful and smarter than them? Idiots! If you cant see it than it doesnt exist! We came from monkeys because visually that makes the most sense, right? Im basing my lifes opinion of the beginning of existance on a theory but, will snidely look down on people when they point out the absolute undeniable fact tht its just a theory. Just another run of the mill, Im a cool athiest look at me thread.
    the hell you talking about? if you are trying to prove that you are less intelligent than atheist you win. some people just don't understand the meaning of theory.

it is really sad when people attack facts , knowledge, the truth simply because they are too stupid to understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
      the hell you talking about? if you are trying to prove that you are less intelligent than atheist you win. some people just don't understand the meaning of theory.

it is really sad when people attack facts , knowledge, the truth simply because they are too stupid to understand it.
      Its not hard selling the world is flat. We all know how that worked out. Its a damn theory. Even the smartest sciesntist isnt gonna say its undeniable fact when its still a damn theory.

Comment

We are fish monkeys.

Comment

my kind of atheist...

Comment

Comment

haha great thread mate. that type is just as annoying as the religious nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                We are fish monkeys.
                laugh you ignoramus. but when you`re done google the `aquatic ape theory`.

Comment

Its better than all that religious rubbish.

Comment

If the argument is based upon unknowables then there's an argument to be had, there's an argument that it's just a matter of opinion. But when your argument is claiming that evolution is false then you're simply denying reality.

If you don't think that evolution is a reality then you don't understand it.

Comment

Working...
                    X