Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman's Resume > Pacquiao's Resume (welterweight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Even being weight drained 9lbs?
    Pac beat Cotto at 138 lb. catchweight?

Comment

gracia over bradley? you're an idiot.. Guerrero? that ****ing bum.. smh..

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Pac beat Cotto at 138 lb. catchweight?
        that's exactly what i was thinking, wtf is he talking about? i think he means current cotto at 147 (or 145 maybe)

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          that's exactly what i was thinking, wtf is he talking about? i think he means current cotto at 147 (or 145 maybe)
          Probably some noob who thinks cotto is a natural 154 lb'er.

Comment

You are the one making these comparisons and you obviously want Thurman to come out on top so you make Thurman come out on top. Pacquiao beat the hell out of Bradley the first fight but you try to discredit him because the judges fuced up. NOT HIS FAULT. Clottey was 3 times better than Bundu. Clottey covered up because Pacquiao was on him like a buzz saw. Thurman gave Bundu no reason to cover up. Guerrero was nothing special at the time Thurman beat him. Vargas is better than Collazo. Pacquiao won every round against Mosley and Rios. If they didn't fight well again it's NOT HIS FAULT. Cotto is still a good win even at 145 pounds. It's only your bias opinion that Marquez was robbed and not a fact. Thurman and Pacquiao are both excellent welterweights with equally good resumes. You are just stacking the deck big time in your attempt to prove how much better Thurman's resume is. I don't know why it is so important to you to prove Thurman's resume is much better than Pacquiao's resume and I disagree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
              Karass > Rios. Rios was a walking punching bag who couldn't even win a round

Diaz > Algeri. Algeri hasn't even fought at 147 at the time of his fight.

Bundu > Clottey. At least Bundu fought and threw punches and didn't just cover up

Guerrero > Mosley. Guerrero wanted to beat Keith up, Mosley just played patty cake

Collazo > Vargas. Luis is more proven and came from knocking out Victor Ortiz

Porter > Cotto. Both with one loss at time of their fight but Cotto wasn't even at 147 and was forced to go to 145 while Porter was at full strength and never went through a physical/mental beatdown.

Garcia > Bradley. Best wins from both resumes, both undefeated, but Bradley "won" the first match

Pacquiao got a gift decision from Marquez, then got knocked out by him, and lost to Mayweather
              Worst reaching i've ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                You are the one making these comparisons and you obviously want Thurman to come out on top so you make Thurman come out on top. Pacquiao beat the hell out of Bradley the first fight but you try to discredit him because the judges fuced up. NOT HIS FAULT. Clottey was 3 times better than Bundu. Clottey covered up because Pacquiao was on him like a buzz saw. Thurman gave Bundu no reason to cover up. Guerrero was nothing special at the time Thurman beat him. Vargas is better than Collazo. Pacquiao won every round against Mosley and Rios. If they didn't fight well again it's NOT HIS FAULT. Cotto is still a good win even at 145 pounds. It's only your bias opinion that Marquez was robbed and not a fact. Thurman and Pacquiao are both excellent welterweights with equally good resumes. You are just stacking the deck big time in your attempt to prove how much better Thurman's resume is. I don't know why it is so important to you to prove Thurman's resume is much better than Pacquiao's resume and I disagree with you.

I'm a huge Manny fan but how can you disregard Bradley win as not official but include a controversial win over JMM?

Explain your pact@rdism.

Comment

Bundu > Clottey. At least Bundu fought and threw punches and didn't just cover up

Guerrero > Mosley. Guerrero wanted to beat Keith up, Mosley just played patty cake

Porter > Cotto. Both with one loss at time of their fight but Cotto wasn't even at 147 and was forced to go to 145 while Porter was at full strength and never went through a physical/mental beatdown.

Garcia > Bradley. Best wins from both resumes, both undefeated, but Bradley "won" the first match

Pacquiao got a gift decision from Marquez, then got knocked out by him, and lost to Mayweather

Comment

You could make a decent argument with some of these but it's obvious your trolling when you rank Bundu over Clottey and Diaz over Algieri.

Comment

Lol what a dumb thread. Nice try

Comment

Working...
                      X