Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao's Incredible Longevity........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac is a legend no doubt about it, anyone who says otherwise is just a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodvenger View Post
      Dude is 38 years old, is fighting 2 divisions above his natural weight yet maintains an aggressive exciting style against bigger fighters in their prime. And he prevails again and again.

The man has run through 8 divisions and been in countless wars, yet is still going strong at nearly 40 years of age.

Has there ever been another aggressive fighter in history in any division who has had the longevity that Pacquiao has had?

All I can say about Pacquiao is, what a phenom!!!!!!!!!! How can any of you criticize this guy???

I mean, yea, he's a talent, for sure. An inspiring story.

And I don't want to take credit from him, but PEDs and Toradol to numb punches will help you compete at a high level as well, and where there's smoke, there's fire, as they say, if you catch my drift.

Comment

Well he is an ATG, legend and once in a lifetime boxer.

Comment

Yes he's great, there's no shame in being 2nd best of his era behind Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Yes he's great, there's no shame in being 2nd best of his era behind Mayweather.
            Had to get that in.

He may or may not be the second best but one thing is for sure: he's fought much better competition than Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
              Had to get that in.

He may or may not be the second best but one thing is for sure: he's fought much better competition than Floyd.
              Of course he fought the best fighter of his era Mayweather (and lost), Mayweather couldn't fight himself.

Comment

Haters gonna hate,

Those pachaters hate pac for ****ing there *****es!

Comment

Working...
                X