Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me or have black people become too sensitive?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    asian men are super sensitive about their penis size. Also how their women seem to be so drawn to white men.

just sayin
    You're sensitive to Latinos assimilating with whites in America, even though it's an undeniable fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Well some of u say some pretty f'ed up racist stuff then wanna play the "i was just bull ****tin" game.
      These alt-white racist/racial talking mfers on this sh^t all day every day. There "joke" is hack sh^t at best cuz most couldn't be funny if their life depended on it.

Most of these mfers don't even talk about boxing which is always been odd to me. Or the couple guys who make these lounge threads/talking in these alt-white bs threads who do talk boxing don't know sh^t about boxing 90% of the time when they do talk about it & its all vaguely or heavily leaning towards racial sh^t all the time there too.

Mods are down with it to or can't look objectively at how f#cked up this place looks like in 2018. I used to be a member of the JRE forum before they closed up shop a month or two ago & that place used to be loaded with racist as f#ck sh^t every damn way, but 4 or so years ago Joe was like y'all need to quit being so f#cking racist & started pinking & banning mfers left & right & the site got cool, chilled out a lot & fun again.

This site needs to make a ****** forum where the racists get demoted to if they want the traffic the racists give them without policing all this bs all the time. One shot, one kill like that. Don't gotta worry about banning & unbanning & all that bs. And the rest of us who can have reasonable conversations with other reasonable mfers about boxing & other sh^t can do so while the dummies sling sh^t at each other all day in the safety of their cage.

Comment

Im gonna be real im getting a lot of green k's from some racist ass people lol

Im not feeling where this thread is going. I was just making an observation about some black people I know not being able to take a joke, on top of the overreactions i see on social media from my african american peers.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
          asian men are super sensitive about their penis size. Also how their women seem to be so drawn to white men.

just sayin
          Really? Hmm seems I'm the opposite.

Comment

We can say that about all people in general today, especially people on the far left.

Racism and discrimination still happens today though, so let's not turn a blind eye to it. Big difference from those being racially profiled to the 18 year old hipster who is calling everybody racist for not regarding Black Panther as the greatest movie ever made.

Comment

Working...
            X