Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frank Warren: Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder Is Possible For November or December 2018!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Fury has anything left he'll take this bum to school.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Good fight and potentially all the HW belts will be in the UK by Christmas.

Jack-anack-anory

Comment

No doubt this fight will happen. Fury is the only one who had the balls to actually call out Wilder lately and not get caught pumping break fluid before fighting him.

Plus Warren has a very deep stable. The man always had a great eye for talent. He has plenty where that comes from, he's still golden whether Fury wins or loses.

Comment

I want to believe this but if I'm Fury, being undefeated going in against an undefeated AJ in Wembley would pay far more money so I don't think he'd risk losing before that payday.

Comment

If they are that dumb to match fury this soon...put the house on wilder by ko

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
              No doubt this fight will happen. Fury is the only one who had the balls to actually call out Wilder lately and not get caught pumping break fluid before fighting him.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                Sure sure

This will happen when pigs fly.
                Let me go on record here and say that if a Wilder/Fury fight happens before the end of 2018, I will give each and every poster on this board a million dollars.

The likelihood of the fight happening is less than zero.
                Last edited by Rustyman; 07-30-2018, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I want to believe this but if I'm Fury, being undefeated going in against an undefeated AJ in Wembley would pay far more money so I don't think he'd risk losing before that payday.
                  Even if Fury loses to Wilder, his fight vs AJ will be huge in the UK, one of the biggest fights in Britain's history, if not the biggest.

He'll take a few tuneups, talk a good game like he always does and Brits will eat it up, guaranteed.

Brook/Khan would still be a big fight over there, even though they both lost since the fight was first in talks.

Comment

I highly doubt it. Actions speak louder than words. If they were going to throw him back in the deep end soon then he wouldn't be fighting seferi and pianeta

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                      Oh $h1t, totally forgot about AJ's protection policy.

I meant world class fighters obviously.

Comment

Working...
                      X