No announcement yet.

Canelo will be even stronger for rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Now he gave rounds away? Like he had a choice?
    this, GGG's pressure the crap outta him. he got him against the ropes for most part of the fight, it wasn't so much his choice.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      I never understood the rhetoric that Canelo ran for 12 rounds. He did gas though, and I didn't understand him just standing against the ropes for entire rounds. It was like he was trying to rope a dope G' but eating shots.

but I also didn't understand G giving Canelo 6 seconds to shake his head after each punch before throwing another one.
      Yea, all it takes is for 1 person to say something that "feels" good, and people will embrace that as truth. It's human nature. It's not what happened in the fight though. The "running" thing just sounds ignorant, esp when you realize that it stemmed from Sanchez's shyt talking.

I think the reason GG let him off the hook is the same reason he won the fight; slow and steady. GG can't match Canelo for technique and speed. We've seen that. Even the power seemed to favor Canelo. But, GG can be focused and consistent, and that's what [should have] won him the fight. Canelo has a brilliant team, but stupid habits. When he listens to them, he comes across as brilliant because he does have underrated boxing skills. He let his ego into that first fight though.

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
      I agree with you about alot Red but here we part ways. Canelo gets more aggressive he will get stopped I think. He has to set his feet to throw, if he is throwing Golovkin can counter. He fought the best fight he could against the guy he had on front of him last time. That's how I see it, now I've been around long enough to know I don't know ****, that's just how I see it.
      That's entirely possible. GG is NOT a 1-punch KO guy though. He doesn't have that kind of power. He has power in that he can put on damage that grinds down opponents. I don't think it's just a counter that will defeat Canelo, I think it's being consistent (as the first fight) and taking advantage of Canelo's mistakes.

I'm definitely not counting GG out, but I am betting on Canelo based on what I saw in the first fight. Canelo clearly looked like the more talented guy (which surprised me). He just fought a stupid fight.

Comment

Clenela is getting knocked the phuck out this time. Coke la Hoya promised GGG a rematch provided he didn't knock the diva out the first time, then he tried to weasel his weak ass cash cow out of the rematch. Now that the rematch is made, team diva knows that GGG won't be letting the HGH machine survive this time. After Clenela is KTFO, her career is as good as done.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          Now he gave rounds away? Like he had a choice?
          HAHAHA man it's so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Yea, all it takes is for 1 person to say something that "feels" good, and people will embrace that as truth. It's human nature. It's not what happened in the fight though. The "running" thing just sounds ignorant, esp when you realize that it stemmed from Sanchez's shyt talking.

I think the reason GG let him off the hook is the same reason he won the fight; slow and steady. GG can't match Canelo for technique and speed. We've seen that. Even the power seemed to favor Canelo. But, GG can be focused and consistent, and that's what [should have] won him the fight. Canelo has a brilliant team, but stupid habits. When he listens to them, he comes across as brilliant because he does have underrated boxing skills. He let his ego into that first fight though.

That's entirely possible. GG is NOT a 1-punch KO guy though. He doesn't have that kind of power. He has power in that he can put on damage that grinds down opponents. I don't think it's just a counter that will defeat Canelo, I think it's being consistent (as the first fight) and taking advantage of Canelo's mistakes.

I'm definitely not counting GG out, but I am betting on Canelo based on what I saw in the first fight. Canelo clearly looked like the more talented guy (which surprised me). He just fought a stupid fight.
            Oh no, I don't think Golovkin will one shot him. Your right he isn't that kind of puncher, I see him grinding him down an actually going to the body. If Canelo is more aggressive all of that is easier. People see things differently, I saw a very uncomfortable Canelo when they fought. I don't think that changes.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
              Bro WTF ?? canelo by KO ???
              i have no doubt he wins, but a clear UD...
              Ggg is paid to take a dive
              Setting up canelo as the new boogey man

Comment

A Mexican beef steak is just as nutritious as American beef steak. No more and no less. You're really reaching with this. Canelo trained in California on American beef for the first fight and he is training in California on American beef for the rematch. Nothing has changed. Canelo will be in excellent shape for this fight just as he was for the first fight. He won't somehow be stronger from eating American beef because he ate American beef in training for the first fight. If you really believe this nonsense then bet money on Canelo because he will be the betting underdog again and you'll get good odds..

Comment

He only needed to work 2 more rounds last time and he could've got it.

He looked way better than Golovkin on that night. Golovkin was just following him around like a rude plodder missing left and right. He was doing the beautiful work. Hope GBP doesn't pay anybody this time and let him get his due, win or lose.

Comment

I doubt it. They year lay off will show.

Trilogy May 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                      With all that money, that fool should have hired Heroidia or Victo Conte ages ago

He would have never gotten caught and the match would have already taken place in may

but they don't want to let anyone new on the team

ginger is stuck with his C-class ****ty team. including his bum trainer

It's impressive he's still gotten far without a world class trainer or s/c coach

He doesn't do it out of "loyalty" to his C-class ****ty team. It will cost him, he has the money to hire the best professionals the sport can offer, and by all means he should do it
                      You’re correct

Comment

Working...
                      X