No announcement yet.

So Thurman don't exist anymore lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Thurman don't exist anymore lol

Dude ain't getting no respect...Imo If he don't fight scared. He has the tools to beat Spence...but he doesn't seem too confident at times.

That's what happens when you reach #1. I remember when everybody said Thurman was just a puncher, like literally 95% of this place, now he's scared and a runner because he has shown he can move and box.

The long layoff is worrying but he is still 29 and in his prime, so he can get away with it this time, but he can't keep up these long spells of inactivity or they will catch up to him. I would like to see him fight 2 tune ups before the year is up, it doesn't matter if they are low profile, get healthy and get sharp!

I don't think Thurman's heart is gonna be at ease until his wife can get her paperwork sorted for a permanent/long-term stay in the US. He keeps taking trips over to Asia to see her.

Comment

well, he kinda did this to himself so yeah he played himself.

Comment

When you have a family while you struggle, you are so hungry everything is a meal. In Thurman’s case, he made it already and NOW he got a wife and will probably start a family. The hunger may be still there but some men start to value their life a little more when they see their child coming into the world. I think Keith will walk away, just my opinion

Comment

Shidddd when is he fighting? Lol. Its been damn near 5 yrs and he got Porter and Garcia. Hell I remember Floyd left for a year and a half and the legend is all those fighters got old in that time. When Thurman comes back will Crawford, Spence, ugas, horn etc be considered past prime? Lmao

Comment

Yeah I think 1time version of Keith had less of a chance of beating EJ than "runtime". Now he used to being smart in bad situations

Comment

Thurman is supposed to be fighting early Sep, I've heard Josesito Lopez and Figueroa mentioned, would prefer Fig

Comment

His fight just got pushed back again. He's irrelevant. He did it to himself

Comment

Thurman is one of the most overrated fighters we've seen in a while. He also hasn't fought in nearly a year and a half. We have no idea where he is right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    His fight just got pushed back again. He's irrelevant. He did it to himself
                    Another date?

Comment

Working...
                    X