The Soul Review 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    True. I missed out on it. Point taken.

And apparently being regularly obnoxious is also a needed qualification that you clearly posses.
    I was going to place you on my ignore list since you keep derailing the thread....but turns out your bigoted, ugly arse is a mod.

So I'll just say what I was going to say originally: I'll take being obnoxious to being a racist, any and every day.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      I was going to place you on my ignore list since you keep derailing the thread....but turns out your bigoted, ugly arse is a mod.

So I'll just say what I was going to say originally: I'll take being obnoxious to being a racist, any and every day.
      So I am a bigot, ugly and a racist? Wow. I wonder if this kind of staff bashing is allowed in 2018.

Comment

So I am a bigot, ugly and a racist? Wow. I wonder if this kind of staff bashing is allowed in 2018.
        I can prove two of those points. Wana put it up to a public poll?

Comment

Seriously^. He follows me around and quotes me regularly with slander like that ("racist" and such) even though I almost never reply to him. The fact that he immediately went to the "racist" well with you just speaks to the kind of trash poster he is.

If this being a silly bias piece wasn't enough, we have this child harassing staff (not to mention that Nelson is a great poster, even if I don't often agree w/ him) because he can't handle criticism. I hope he blocks me so that he won't be able to quote me and call me a black supremacist any more.

[Edit; I see the sticky was removed, appropriate move. Thx mods]
          Last edited by Redd Foxx; 01-05-2018, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Seriously^. He follows me around and quotes me regularly with slander like that ("racist" and such) even though I almost never reply to him. The fact that he immediately went to the "racist" well with you just speaks to the kind of trash poster he is.

If this being a silly bias piece wasn't enough, we have this child harassing staff (not to mention that Nelson is a great poster, even if I don't often agree w/ him) because he can't handle criticism. I hope he blocks me so that he won't be able to quote me and call me a black supremacist any more.

Stfu red prick. First off, do you know why I labeled him a racist? Maybe check the lounge.

Second you claim to avoid me but constantly post in my treads and hijack discussions that don't include you.

Third this thread was stickied because it had a big voter turn out for fight and fighter if the year. Two of my tread s which produced a lot of discussion. Obviously this has been dragged into the gutter by the likes of you and racist Nelson.

Finally, I assume me embarrassing you in multiple threads, especially the one in which you stated Ward beating Paul Smith was better than gggs rasume still hurts. If it helps I can delete the poll? Lol

Edit: I just remembered you're also a racist. When I called you out on your islamaphobia you ran off. What a joker.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              I can prove two of those points. Wana put it up to a public poll?
              You make a fool out of yourself.

You do what you gotta do. Frankly I’m surprised you aren’t banned yet.

Comment

You make a fool out of yourself.

You do what you gotta do. Frankly I’m surprised you aren’t banned yet.
                You posted a few seconds too soon...he earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

Can’t give you rep so soon again I’m afraid mate.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    You posted a few seconds too soon...he earned it.
                    Good. I hope he enjoys his well earned vacation.

Comment

Working...
                    X