Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is it about Floyd that you don't like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fionn View Post
    I honestly believe that Floyd isn't anywhere near as rich as he claims. It's just a persona. All he has is his props on social media and on stage during press conferences. He comes across as not intelligent at all. If you take away the big entourage that has to be paid for and the money-related stuff he posts on social media, what is left? The lifestyle he wants us to believe he lives would lead to hemorrhaging millions of dollars per month. Not only would he not be leaving any for his kids but he'll be bankrupt before 50.
    Why do you care how much money he has anyway? Are you jealous or are you jealous? LOL. The way he acts is definitely a persona (he's a cool guy in real life) and only does those things (throwing money around, clowning his opponents) to annoy people like you who eat it up and then go buy the PPV. The man is worth $500 million and you seriously think he's going to go broke? He has several different companies and millions in real estate and his TMT clothing brand alone is making more than $10 million a year. Not to mention he can make millions just by doing speaking engagements all over the world. Plus all the young fighters coming up have seen how much he's made and will want to sign with him because they know he will treat them better financially than crooks like Bob Arum and to a lesser extent De La Hoya. The dude is a mogul, he's going to be a billionaire eventually.

I always see you hating in these Mayweather threads. If you dislike the man that much don't waste your time on talking about him. What's the point?

If there's someone I don't like I just ignore them

Comment

Originally posted by apples View Post
      I can't stand his arrogant a55hole personality. I want to like the man but he's just a dlck. What are your reasons for not liking him?
      You do realize that he act this way to make money.

Comment

He stole Antonio Tarver's unofficial Milk-Dud nickname and never gave Tarver the respect he deserves

Comment

Working...
        X