Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is greatest boxer of all time stat wise?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
    What if Charlie fought the only other guy that Andrew Hartley (the guy he's fighting here) won against?

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/193253
    I can't believe Kid Thunder actually won another fight! Read there was going to be a rematch for the TPS belt but Z sucker-punched him while getting dressed instead.

Some real precious posts back in the day on Charlie. Too bad he hasn't been active in years.

Brian Sutherland & Jimmy Smith would have been good battles, but both had the size advantage. I think even Rackley might have owned him with that fancy footwook.

Last edited by S7V7N; 08-13-2018, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      Maybe but we'll never know but the fact is no one come close to pac achievemnts from past to present and even in the next 100 years.
      Interesting... SRR never got knocked out....

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Very true and valid points...but stylistically Robinson was in his own class especially for that era.
        I 100% agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          F Ployd... Castillo took his azz... first fight..

Ployd is a marketing genius...

With no doubt he’s a great fighter, but... SRR would beat his punk azz,... real fast...
          Mayweather won a close fight against Castillo. At no point Flpyd was knocked down, hurt or anything like that. He solidified the win by clearly winning the rematch. The funny thing is that people hold this win in lower regard than losses by some all time greats.

SRR lost to a much smaller Lamotta, lost to Turpin and a much smaller Basilio when he was still a freah fighter but he would wash Floyd? Ok

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
            How ironic that you call me tunnel vision, when that's exactly the crap your typing.
            Tunnel vision is jumping straight to the conclusion i dislike i fighter because i don't kiss their arse every statement i make about them. I have a huge framed picture of Ali in my gym, not Frazier FYI.

The stats tell us Ali won and is possibly the greatest ever. The stats DON'T tell us that Ali was a bee's dick away from losing and being just a very good heavyweight.

Stats tell us that a fighter with a 30-0 record LOOKS like a great undefeated fighter.

Anyway, look up the Dunning-Kruger effect, as i think you suffer from it.
            He had already beaten Frazier twice, losing that third fight wouldn't have affected his legacy all that much at all.

"Tunnel vision is jumping straight to the conclusion i dislike i fighter because i don't kiss their arse every statement i make about them"

No having tunnel vision is being unable to see from different perspectives and being unable to understand what other people think, you stated what you think in an aggresive manner and immediatly dismissed anything else.

"**** your facts, real heads know whats up"

Because facts and what actually happened don't mean anything to you, just your own opinion, telling people to be ignorant to what actually happened and whose hand was raised at the end just because it doesn't match up to your own opinion is being ignorant and unable to see any other way. It would've been fine if you just casually shared your opinion but to come in and just share something that doesn't actually mean that much in terms of the topic but just to stretch your internet dick because you're not happy about something that happened is having tunnel vision.

Comment

Harry Greb beat more hall of famers than anybody! Greb is the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
                Mayweather won a close fight against Castillo. At no point Flpyd was knocked down, hurt or anything like that. He solidified the win by clearly winning the rematch. The funny thing is that people hold this win in lower regard than losses by some all time greats.

SRR lost to a much smaller Lamotta, lost to Turpin and a much smaller Basilio when he was still a freah fighter but he would wash Floyd? Ok
                Good post, but SRR fought everyone... jake got him once... SRR >>! Floyd.

Sure Floyd won the rematch... but he lost the first meeting.

First fight... it was close, but Floyd lost...

SRR>>>> Floyd>>> PAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Good post, but SRR fought everyone... jake got him once... SRR >>! Floyd.

Sure Floyd won the rematch... but he lost the first meeting.

First fight... it was close, but Floyd lost...

SRR>>>> Floyd>>> PAC.
                  He won the fight. Your opinion is that he lost the fight but in reality he won the fight. People claim Basilio won the rubbermatch against SRR but guess what in reality is a Ray Robinson win.

I won't argue SRR vs Floyd because they both can claim GOAT status. However I have to take the words of others as to proclaim SRR the best.

I know Floyd is the best I ever seen, and so that's how I do my rankings. I've been watching since 1986

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
                    He won the fight. Your opinion is that he lost the fight but in reality he won the fight. People claim Basilio won the rubbermatch against SRR but guess what in reality is a Ray Robinson win.

I won't argue SRR vs Floyd because they both can claim GOAT status. However I have to take the words of others as to proclaim SRR the best.

I know Floyd is the best I ever seen, and so that's how I do my rankings. I've been watching since 1986
                    Cool respect... I’ve been watching since y2... I’m old... 54 years young... I appreciate your tone, and candor...

Thdank you..

You are very knowlegable....

Respect. From me... paul

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      Pacquiao the one and only 8 division champ.

Numbers don't lie.
                      That 8th division doesn't count. 150 pound catchweight against Margarito who did what exactly at Junior Middleweight. That was an entertaining spectacle but a bogus PR stunt all the same.

The Cotto fight was also a catchweight fight for the title, but at least Cotto was champ and put in work in the division.

Comment

Working...
                      X