Heaven and HELL is real! Be good!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heaven and HELL is real! Be good!

]

Most intellectuals and geniuses are atheist, but none of the geniuses are looking into this area or field of knowledge this SUPER genius is.

Our minds cant grasp anything close to to what his can, go to his website and try to understand his CTMU if you think you are smart. Then you will see how clever he is compared to you.

He makes Dawkings sound like Adrian Broner, hes just that much smarter than normal hes like significantly smarter than Einstein

He believes in heaven and hell or rather he knows doesn't believe but can prove it and God.

If you've been bad enough and who knows where God draws the line you are going to hell, you will burn for eternity.
    Last edited by AlexKid; 08-13-2018, 11:08 AM.

Elliot Rodger's ghost returns....

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Elliot Rodger's ghost returns....
      I have his essence I cant scrub it off

Comment

Its a fallacy to appeal to intelligence but he's actually the only genius studying this area, he seems really confident and congruent when he says he knows God is real, everything else he says is right he doesn't bs, hes far smarter than we are, the best we can be is agnostic after hearing him say this because how can we know one way or the other? We cant! We don't have the brain power to dismiss or even agree with him, because we don't understand what he knows.

All I know is eternal agony is bad enough to influence my behaviour even if I firmly believe its fictional, now with this guy saying its real, it steps it up another level, it makes hell fire more influential in my life, and more significant to how I behave.

You can barely handle a cold shower bros, how will you cope with eternal hell fire?

You better be fcuking good!

If you've been bad you better make it right!

Last edited by AlexKid; 08-13-2018, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          I have his essence I cant scrub it off
          You're way more of a gentleman than he ever was.

Comment

I know God is real as well. I have felt Her presence.

Comment

I would certainly hope they are. And I'm always good.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                I would certainly hope they are. And I'm always good.
                Maybe hell isn't just agony forever, maybe its infinite pain for infinite time?

Imagine pain much greater than the worst agony you've experienced, or can think of , then multiply it by infinity, you cant imagine how bad that will be but it would be obviously ridiculously terrible
                Last edited by AlexKid; 08-13-2018, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  Maybe hell isn't just agony forever, maybe its infinite pain for infinite time?
                  Or the thing you hate the most, like me going through high school again.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    Or the thing you hate the most, like me going through high school again.
                    Are you mocking God and hell is it and he a joke to you?

Comment

Working...
                    X