Comments Thread For: Advisor Told Sergio Martinez To Shelve Any Comeback Plans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergio Martinez vs Margarito

Comment

Any 40+ fighter who comeback dont surprise me anymore.... it’s trending to box at 40+ nowadays! A lot of opponent of their generation/ age are still there or can comeback

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Maravilla with two healthy knees makes Cotto quit inside 11 rounds.
        Everyone should know the knee was a issue when the in ring weights came out, Sergio was about ten pounds off his norm, like he trained specifically to keep weight off his legs...

Comment

Cotto would run circles around Martinez. It wouldn’t even be a close contest. I don’t even think Martinez would win a single round. Cotto is the better boxer, has better footwork, is faster and better stamina.

Makes Cotto quit lol joke of the day right there
          Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 08-11-2018, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Support

I’d support a comeback. He just has to be careful to not get permanently hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              No one should really be surprised, should they, that former two division world champion Sergio Martinez has been working out, whittling down, getting into fighting trim, at age 43, four years after his last fight.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              Martinez v Mayweather @ 155 catchweight

Comment

His sleaze bag advisor would love a comeback $$$

Comment

I was commenting on "how it was" not "how it could have been".

Comment

Martinez was a great boxer, Floyd ducked him but vs Chavez Jr. letīs admit it, the latter didnīt train, smoked pot and drank beer and still Martinez was unable to KO him even though he hit him with everything but the kitchen sink. The only round were Chavez threw a couple of punckes, amost KOed Martinez and hurt him permanently in the knee because of the fall. So, Martinez in reality lost that fight, he was never the same again...

Comment

Just like they told that coward to avoid Triple G. Biggest Argentinian coward in boxing history.

Comment

Working...
                      X