Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Floyd scared to rematch Pac for all the money and legacy that comes with it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Accolade View Post
    Why were your parents scared to abort you? The world would've been better off! Those idiots...
    Why so butthurt? Blame floyd for being so scared. Floyd should had used all the benefits of IV'S in his system but he couldn't even overcome the fear when he's facing pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Hell yeah, It's easy money, supposedly and the 2nd biggest PPV fight in boxing if a rematch is ever made. They are still the 2 most popular boxers in boxing. Makes you wonder why Floyd won't want this. Fear maybe?

Wow! This photo shows how Pac was the beast in his prime. Pac was the betting favourite. Nice find. It only shows who was the best in their prime.

Yeah. Pac was a monster in his prime even a prime floyd who considered tbe was the underdog. I understand why floyd don't want to fight a prime pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        I can't thank you enough. I'm humbled. I'm here to be the voice of truth. Seeing all the fakery and cowardice that Floyd exhibits. Someone has to expose this fraud. I'm just one of them who love to do it.

Flom0S hate you so much because you expose their hero as a cheat and fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
          I hear you. Half of the world that lives inside your head probably scored it for Pac, narrowly.
          I know it hurts you inside and couldn't believe that half of the world think that pac won. Thanks to vegas, judges, referee and specially the usada who let floyd use the illegal amount of IV'S that henry armstrong also use to mask the PEDS.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            I knew you would accept that floyd is a coward larry. heck his own father was yelling floyd that he's fighting scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
              Take it easy kid, I'm just yanking your chain

I just find it funny when Pacquiao fans make PED accusations that's all.
              Floyd using illegal amount of IV'S was documented, the same IVS that armstrong use to mask the PEDS.

Comment

• Floyd is not scared. Stop this nonsense. He is a grown man who had an amazing boxing career. He has a great life in Vegas.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  Why would he be scared of a fighter he's already beat and someone who's lost to a bum like Horn? No one would pay to watch pacquiao get schooled again...no real boxing fan would want to see this again. You pacquiao fans need to move on, he got schooled and there's nothing you can do about it, stop crying ffs
                  Actually even his dad told him that he was fighting scared!!!

It was a close fight with a lot of holding, head-locks and so on being done by Floyd. Ref allowed all of that!

Get a ref that calls out Floyd sternly and you will see a better fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonbus2 View Post
                    Floyd is not scared. Stop this nonsense. He is a grown man who had an amazing boxing career. He has a great life in Vegas.
                    His own father was tellling him that he fight scared against pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      His own father was tellling him that he fight scared against pac.
                      I guess you got me on that. Floyd is scared. Conclusive evidence.

Comment

Working...
                      X