Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest NSAC suspensions due to positive tests. Is Caneloterol next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the USADA works in the UFC is entirely different then how anything works in boxing.

Canelo is good as long as the WBC (or the other ABC Groups) says he's good.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
      In the UFC they can, because they have a partnership program with them. Boxing might as well be the Wild Wild West.
      Thanks for the info. So it's all up to NSAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        How the USADA works in the UFC is entirely different then how anything works in boxing.

Canelo is good as long as the WBC (or the other ABC Groups) says he's good.
        Haven't heard any statement from IBF & IBO. I hope these orgs suspend/ban Caneloterol...

Comment

hey look they suspended ggg for being a giant vagina! you remember take the test right? well this isl take the fight! take the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            hey look they suspended ggg for being a giant vagina! you remember take the test right? well this isl take the fight! take the fight!
            hahaha

then: take the test take the test take the test take the test

now: take the fight take the fight take the fight take the fight

Comment

Canelo will get suspended May 7th. For 2 months. Knowing he won't fight again until September lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                NSAC has no issue suspending nobodies, especially after the fights have ended.

There's no chance Canelo is getting suspended 2 months out from a fight. If he failed a drug test after the fight then maybe he would be suspended for like 6 months.
                Why not? PEDvetkin got suspended even closer to fight-time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  Canelo will get suspended May 7th. For 2 months. Knowing he won't fight again until September lol.
                  One fighter taking Marijuana got suspended for 9 months by NSAC. Is Marijuana more potent than Clenbuterol?

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
                    One fighter taking Marijuana got suspended for 9 months by NSAC. Is Marijuana more potent than Clenbuterol?
                    "I swear, I just went to have a coffee and had some brownies. "

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                      "I swear, I just went to have a coffee and had some brownies. "
                      Brownies filled with MJ is soooo good...

Comment

Working...
                      X