Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury went on a Drug binge because he knew his reign will be short, gets smashed soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    styles make fights.

Stiverne hasnt been dropped by a cruiserweight...like fury(cunningham)....and a fat short club fighter(no name)

stiverne is short, squat and sturdy

Fury is a sucker for an over hand right, and leaves he left really low, and squares up with his head on the center line when he throws his own right hand.

do you need video, or do you remember the times he was dropped.

Also Fury doesnt have enough pop to gain much respect nor the temperment to fight in the center of the ring...he gets sparked out
    I doubt fury fights wilder recklessly like he fought Cunningham and others...it would probably be more similar to how he fought klitschko, in which case wilder would just follow him around the ring waiting on the perfect shot.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      I doubt fury fights wilder recklessly like he fought Cunningham and others...it would probably be more similar to how he fought klitschko, in which case wilder would just follow him around the ring waiting on the perfect shot.
      wilder isnt a 40 year old wlad

when has he ever followed someone around and waited for the perfect shot?

The slowest pace he ever fought was vs washington after 2 surgeries and a lay off....he still sparked him out.

do you really think he isnt gonna go after Fury who will be on his Bike all night?

Fury is on borrowed time...he just isnt as talented as those guys

Comment

Disciplined or not...he just isn't a great fighter

Right place @ right time

He won't be Able to compete with the top 3 guys

He gets sparked out.
        agreed!

Fury is the same guy who struggled w/ USS Cunningham. and he supposed to beat AJ/Wilder/Ortiz?

bullshiet

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
          agreed!

Fury is the same guy who struggled w/ USS Cunningham. and he supposed to beat AJ/Wilder/Ortiz?

bullshiet
          he is a cool guy, good story, has some ability but he is one of the worst lineal champions of all time.

he had to use an illegal forearm just to get USS cunningham out of there

Comment

wilder isnt a 40 year old wlad

when has he ever followed someone around and waited for the perfect shot?

The slowest pace he ever fought was vs washington after 2 surgeries and a lay off....he still sparked him out.

do you really think he isnt gonna go after Fury who will be on his Bike all night?

Fury is on borrowed time...he just isnt as talented as those guys
            He's arguably not as talented, but wilder's skills are rudimentary. I won't be sold on wilder until i see him perform well against someone with experience. Say what you wanna say about the fury, but he moves well for a heavyweight and has boxing skills when he chooses to use them, not to mention a reach advantage over everyone else. If fury is on borrowed time in this current heavyweight landscape, then it's down to his lack of discipline and not being in it mentally more then anything else.

Comment

He's arguably not as talented, but wilder's skills are rudimentary. I won't be sold on wilder until i see him perform well against someone with experience. Say what you wanna say about the fury, but he moves well for a heavyweight and has boxing skills when he chooses to use them, not to mention a reach advantage over everyone else. If fury is on borrowed time in this current heavyweight landscape, then it's down to his lack of discipline and not being in it mentally more then anything else.
              Who is more disciplined? Wilder

Dude is in shape year round

Has shown he can go a hard 12 rounds w/ power

You already know I'm all for skills but heavy is different

One shot and its lights out

Fury is not gonna beat any of them

Yes he moves well for a heavy but Wilder is just as, if not more athletic with a punchers temperment

He sparks fury imo

Comment

Who is more disciplined? Wilder

Dude is in shape year round

Has shown he can go a hard 12 rounds w/ power

You already know I'm all for skills but heavy is different

One shot and its lights out

Fury is not gonna beat any of them

Yes he moves well for a heavy but Wilder is just as, if not more athletic with a punchers temperment

He sparks fury imo
                I'm not saying wilder couldn't ko fury...but i could see him losing a 12 rnd decision too. Wilder is too in love with his power for my liking...there's gonna come a time when he can't land the big shot and i don't see his boxing ability carrying him through against a guy who's just as rangy as he is. Obviously all this would depend on fury being in the right mental/physical state to perform at his best, and at this point, i doubt we'll ever see that again unfortunately. He's definitely a guy with too many flaws as is to have a shot at beating the top guys when he's not at his best.

Comment

This logic is the same as the poeple who say Mayweather retired to avoid margarito and everyone else and only came back when it was safe to rejoin.

Comment

fury danced and beat a gun-shy Wladimir, ffs

Wilder is not shy AT ALL

BOMB SQUAD

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      This logic is the same as the poeple who say Mayweather retired to avoid margarito and everyone else and only came back when it was safe to rejoin.
                      a guy wins his first title and foes on a drug binge......, is nothing like a 30 year old (champion in 5 divisions)with over 35 pro fights and over 90 amatuer fights retiring.

come on...really....margarito? Oscar was a better fighter and more dangerous than that guy and he went on to beat 3 fighters who beat Margo...dude was decent but that most feared was bob arum creation

you idiots bring up this man in everything, even stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with him.

its pathetic....you really reached for the heavens for that weak analogy.

Comment

Working...
                      X