Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here likes the fact that Pacquiao is going on a world tour?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAC should be thinking retiring now. But cos he's giving home advantage away I think PAC can take some easy fights and pad out his career a little bit

Comment

I like it. Another poster stated this will open up boxing to the world. Pac is a huge international name and he will pack the house in any country. Good for the sport even if not necessarily good for Manny.

I see maybe 3 fights this year. If it goes 4, it will end in good ol' Vegas against Bud. If it is only 3, then I see Manny/Bud at the end of the year.

Alot of people saying Manny ain't ready for Bud. I think it goes both ways. Bud needs some fights at 147 to see if he can handle the weight and power at welter. Manny needs another 2 camps and fights to get back to true fighting form and at the same time, it will give Freddy and Team Pac a few more fights to see if he can handle the likes of Bud and if the fight game is still in his heart 100%.

Stay Tuned, I will!

Comment

Yeah, delighted he'll go to Australia to fight a journeyman fighter and then on to other places.

And people slated Floyd for fighting Berto, and ex world champ that people have actually heard of..

Comment

I see it as just a money grab. Best believe if arum was actually putting manny in good fights he would still be fighting in America.

The problem is arum black balled himself and burned a lot of bridges and is basically forced to do this manny fighting no bodies around the world tour.

Manny was just saying he needs all the time he can get for his political career and it was his priority and now he goes on a boxing world tour and is going to fight more often than he did in his prime smh🤔.

Comment

I feel bad for the senate back home. Their country is in the worst state since US occupation and their most important member is off beating guys up around the world.
            Last edited by Vegemil; 01-11-2017, 11:16 AM. Reason: In 80 days.

Comment

The world bum tour while holding the belt hostage. This is a good thing?

Comment

I mean, I get it. But I would hope that most of the fights are against top competition. He's certainly earned the right to do this though

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  The world bum tour while holding the belt hostage. This is a good thing?
                  very naive thread starters and posters that never jumped on Boxing news and politics that...

Pacman still owes serious money to the USA with tax backlash and probably still today...they will milk as much money as they can. Of course fighting overseas is all Pacman's idea because he realizes he gets stripped so much money while Arum smiles to him and says ''that's the way it is...but what we can do is fight overseas..'' those lawsuits after May 2nd too, the losses were never disclosed.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    very naive thread starters and posters that never jumped on Boxing news and politics that...

Pacman still owes serious money to the USA with tax backlash and probably still today...they will milk as much money as they can. Of course fighting overseas is all Pacman's idea because he realizes he gets stripped so much money while Arum smiles to him and says ''that's the way it is...but what we can do is fight overseas..'' those lawsuits after May 2nd too, the losses were never disclosed.

These are probably the same ones who praise UFC for making the best fights. But they think it's OK for the most recognizable name in the sport to fight a prospect.

Brook doesn't have a fight scheduled. He could unify with him. Porter doesn't have a fight scheduled, he could fight him. Crawford is with top rank and an HBO fighter. He could fight him. But instead her picks a prospect.

Comment

the "World Tour" thing is fine, and a good idea, but the opponent selection is rather poor in this case. I would have taken bets that no way Arum makes Pac-Horn, and it would have cost me dearly lol

Comment

Working...
                      X