Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr Boyce: Lil Wayne's disrespect of black people CANNOT be tolerated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently Lil Wayne doesn't think racism is a big issue in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
      I feel ya. It's crazy.

This presidential election has shown us how many, mainly middle, americans feel....
      Absolutely and I love it.

Many people that you thought were with you, aren't with you. And I love it because the sheets are being pulled from over everyone involved so when the smoke clears, you can tell who's who

Comment

Liberals will eat each other.

Comment

I hate stupid ass **** like this. Love or hate Lil Wayne, he's just a f#cking guy. He doesn't represent the official union of Black People, Inc. He represents himself. Only black people gotta represent all black people. There is no white guy f#cking up or disrespecting white culture. There is no Korean guy f#cking up or disrespecting Korean culture. There is no Mexican guy f#cking up or disrespecting Mexican culture (..well maybe Canelo). He's one f#cking guy who's doing **** he wants to do. I like Boyce, but this is one of these dumb ass opinions that tried to pigeon hole black people into acting a certain way or not like there is a right way or wrong way to be a black person. Boyce is a smart mfer & knows some solid business **** but he should go f#ck himself about these types of subjects.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I hate stupid ass **** like this. Love or hate Lil Wayne, he's just a f#cking guy. He doesn't represent the official union of Black People, Inc. He represents himself. Only black people gotta represent all black people. There is no white guy f#cking up or disrespecting white culture. There is no Korean guy f#cking up or disrespecting Korean culture. There is no Mexican guy f#cking up or disrespecting Mexican culture (..well maybe Canelo). He's one f#cking guy who's doing **** he wants to do. I like Boyce, but this is one of these dumb ass opinions that tried to pigeon hole black people into acting a certain way or not like there is a right way or wrong way to be a black person. Boyce is a smart mfer & knows some solid business **** but he should go f#ck himself about these types of subjects.
            Did you even watch the video? What are you talking about?

This isn't just about Lil Wayne. It has a lot to do with him because he literally made millions of dollars off poisoning the minds of the black community. Everything from his promotion of black genocide to his lyrics regarding Emmitt Till

And don't compare the Asians, Euro Americans, or any other ethnic group in America to black America. Their history in this country isn't the same and their status quo are nothing alike.

And saying Boyce can go fcuk himself on this type of topic?

Lil Wayne and the record labels that sponsor Lil Wayne and his ilk don't have to go fcuk themselves for preaching/advocating genocide to black America, but Dr. Boyce Watkins should fcuk himself because he speaks out against black on black crime and coonery of black icons while being for for the betterment, educational competitiveness and and economic growth of black America?

Really?
            Last edited by Chollo Vista; 11-02-2016, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              he literally made millions of dollars off poisoning the minds of the black community.
              Lil Wayne has sold more albums to white people than black people I'd be willing to bet. Did he poison all those white minds to? If not how did he just poison the black peoples minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Lil Wayne has sold more albums to white people than black people I'd be willing to bet. Did he poison all those white minds to? If not how did he just poison the black peoples minds?
                Lil Wayne didn't become mainstream until 2008 2009 ish. Do you know how long he was out before then and who he got his support from? He started from the projects of Magnolia where he got the support to make him the star he is today.

Secondly, I told you before. Don't compare white America to Black America.... They're two distinctly different dynamics that face different obstacles and see America from two completely different lenses. Their communities are treated and targeted differently (i.e. war on drugs) and have a history no other ethnic group has in this country.

This isn't even debatable.

I still can't believe you told Boyce Watkins to go fcuk himself on what he said about Lil Insane, but of course Lil Insane and his ilk aren't a part of this system designed to keep the black prison population gainfully employed

Yeah, fcuk Dr. Boyce Watkins for speaking truth. How dare he
                Last edited by Chollo Vista; 11-02-2016, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Many black youth don't know what "keeping it real" means. Let me show you what keeping it real looks like:

These are powerful brothers that really do keep it real. All brothers that have for some reason or another, been silenced or not given the proper platform to keep it real

Ain't no system, doe

Comment

OP is a midget cuck.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Apparently Lil Wayne doesn't think racism is a big issue in the U.S.

To be completely fair, he said he has never experienced it as well. I think this guy is a bit smarter than most give him credit for.

Comment

Working...
                      X