Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steward tells Broner to be his own man and develop his own personality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What has steward done besides wlad in the last 20 years? Seriously? What champs has he brought up in the last 10 years? Im just asking, im sure no one will answer because they are ***** and it doesnt fit their agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
      What has steward done besides wlad in the last 20 years? Seriously? What champs has he brought up in the last 10 years? Im just asking, im sure no one will answer because they are ***** and it doesnt fit their agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
        Ignore the rest of the post like a true moron. That would be like me singling out the "n" in your no's and say you spelled the word wrong, would be truly ******ed. Dont make me truly embarrass you because i truly dont care about this site, dont play yourself.

Comment

Ignore the rest of the post like a true moron. That would be like me singling out the "n" in your no's and say you spelled the word wrong, would be truly ******ed. Dont make me truly embarrass you because i truly dont care about this site, dont play yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
            Lmao you gonna report me like i havent been already? Okay ill just let them know about the ho actions they display regardless. i feel sorry for you that you believe you would be safe because i would be banned, stop it dude, you're showing your ignorance. Don't come at me like that man, if you cant truly read a paragraph , dont quote me unless you want problems.

Comment

ima **** you up in about 5 seconds here. ***** ass gonna get whopped. dont know **** about boxing

Comment

Lmao you gonna report me like i havent been already? Okay ill just let them know about the ho actions they display regardless. i feel sorry for you that you believe you would be safe because i would be banned, stop it dude, you're showing your ignorance. Don't come at me like that man, if you cant truly read a paragraph , dont quote me unless you want problems.
                tl;dr

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  ima **** you up in about 5 seconds here. ***** ass gonna get whopped. dont know **** about boxing
                  Lol naw ive seen your posts a lot, avi is not approved but the posts are.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    Lol you scared him away like a puppy.

Comment

yur all bums

Comment

Working...
                      X