Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez jr being a lazy f**k on 24/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before I was 100% sure sexy was beating this punk Chavez . Now I'm 200% sure of that . What a lazy f.uck. he's father trying to teach him and not paying attention!!!

Comment

This is going to be such a car wreck. Jr is already tired and peaked to soon. He's completely ill prepared...one dimensional and untalented/awkward. He has no chemistry with his trainer and has been a total no show...Roach probably wants to see him get his ass kicked at this point. On the other-hand Martinez looks great and I think he is going to really enjoy punishing Jr.

Jr was right...Senior should be fighting Martinez...he looks much better prepared.

Comment

This ****s gonna go back to being a nobody in 7days time

Comment

wtf was he doing in that one clip in his underwear eating frosted flakes?

damn, never knew frosted flakes was a good food to be eating when you're trying to get into optimal fighting shape LOL. Someone teach this kid please....

Comment

Im surprised that Chavez jr didnt fire Roach then and there when Roach said Sergio cant fight going backwards smh

Comment

Originally posted by fallen9182 View Post
              wtf was he doing in that one clip in his underwear eating frosted flakes?

damn, never knew frosted flakes was a good food to be eating when you're trying to get into optimal fighting shape LOL. Someone teach this kid please....
              I was roflmao over that.

Comment

I don't care when he wakes up or trains, the fights are at night anyhow, but when he trains it has to be with a World Class, Hall Of Fame trainer, not just whoever is around.

He needs every ounce of knowledge he can squeeze out of Freddy Roach, otherwise he just has a punchers chance.

What was really sad was to see his dad up watching fight tapes, and to see how excited he was about it, Jr doesn't have that same passion.

And another thing: His trainer should be the one to decide if he needs a day off or not, I'm sure he knew the work he was putting in and if Roach felt he'd done too much he'd have him take the day off. It's really not a decision for the fighter to make.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  Are u sure about PAC and Amir?...both guys seem to train hard as he'll. I mean PAC didn't get where he is today by slacking off like jr.
                  Not as bad as junior.... but Pac's always showing up late to almost anything. Yea he trains hard though, not arguing that.
                  Amir is just constantly distracted.... always posting twitter pics and facebook pics of him out doing senseless stuff while he's supposed to be in training camp. Yea I know an event once in a while is fine... but he's going to multiple events like fashion shows and clubs.
                  Both train hard, but both riddle themselves with distractions

Comment

Like I said before this is going to be Mayweather vs. Gatti all over again...

Comment

What is shown on 24/7 means nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X