Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am hearing that the PS3 is in big TROUBLE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox360 is near the end of its capabilities and it has limitations due to original core and arcade models have not having HDD. My prediction is M$ will release a new console in 2010-2012 while the PS3 will be good for another 6-8 years based on Sony's buisness model with consoles. Thats why they put so much stuff in the original PS3's to make kinda future proof i.e. used regular HDD that can be purchased at a radioshack and even have how to change HDD in the manual.

My fat ps2 lasted 8years before dying and I bought a slim one. I'm confident my PS3 will last at similarly long period of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
      Xbox360 is near the end of its capabilities and it has limitations due to original core and arcade models have not having HDD. My prediction is M$ will release a new console in 2010-2012 while the PS3 will be good for another 6-8 years based on Sony's buisness model with consoles. Thats why they put so much stuff in the original PS3's to make kinda future proof i.e. used regular HDD that can be purchased at a radioshack and even have how to change HDD in the manual.

My fat ps2 lasted 8years before dying and I bought a slim one. I'm confident my PS3 will last at similarly long period of time.
      Nice prediction, lets see if it will follow threw. I heard they might kill of the Blu Ray because more stuff much better will be out.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
        Nice prediction, lets see if it will follow threw. I heard they might kill of the Blu Ray because more stuff much better will be out.
        The blu-ray feature wont get killed off for at least another 10 years. People say Blu-ray will die due to digital distribution i.e. downloaded movies however the infrastructure wont be there for at least another 10 years due to limited bandwidth and relatively slow (especially in US as compared to other Industrialized countries).

When uploads and download speeds in the US become 8x-10x faster than what they are then I can see it being feasible. But still unlikely due to people still wanting hardcopies and the fact that the Iron Man that your 7year old son loves can be taken to the car when you have trips or running errands or just want to drop him off at your Mom's for an afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
          Do you surf?

I'll **** you up at it.
          Sometimes.

But i play Zombie Mod more, usually on some UK server called ZOMBIE SURVIVAL or something. Escape maps are epic.

Comment

Socom:Confrontation is ****ing crazy, as I hoped it would be. Playing a regular sized map with 32 players is like being on a ****ing rollercoaster, it's nonstop craziness. 16 players makes for the classic, tactical run and gun that I've loved for years. Anyone if you get it, message me.

Comment

Working...
            X