No announcement yet.

Amir Khan vs Miguel Cotto @ Madison Square Garden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
    Are you trying to be funny? Cotto doesn't have anywhere near the one-punch KO power that Canelo has and he is getting older everyday.
    Maybe but he has plenty to ktfo khan.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      if you cant one punch khan you are in trouble. saying that , with the size advantage i think cotto could hurt him. although if khan avoids the big shot he'd win this easily. if trout can outbox cotto than so can khan/
      Lol, Khan struggled with Algieri dude. That should tell you all you need to know.

Comment

I'd go Khan based on boxing. IF his chin is as good as pre Canelo, he outboxed Canelo beautifully for 6 rounds. Cotto packs a good punch and cuts off the ring, but Khan's feet are much much faster than a wounded knee maravilla, or a backfoot Mayweather

Roach himself didn't want Cotto to fight Khan for this very reason

Comment

cotto should give mosley his well deserved rematch

Comment

more interested in this:

Comment

Cotto Vs. Lara is the perfect fight but Roc Nation would never touch it even with Nas's dicc.

Comment

IMO Khan has a chance in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  if you cant one punch khan you are in trouble. saying that , with the size advantage i think cotto could hurt him. although if khan avoids the big shot he'd win this easily. if trout can outbox cotto than so can khan/
                  Size advantage?

Just cause Cotto is a fat 154/160lber it doesn't mean he's bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Size advantage?

Just cause Cotto is a fat 154/160lber it doesn't mean he's bigger.
                    hes a bigger man than khan.

Comment

Originally posted by manimgoindown View Post
                      I'd go Khan based on boxing. IF his chin is as good as pre Canelo, he outboxed Canelo beautifully for 6 rounds. Cotto packs a good punch and cuts off the ring, but Khan's feet are much much faster than a wounded knee maravilla, or a backfoot Mayweather

Roach himself didn't want Cotto to fight Khan for this very reason
                      As good? It was always horrible.

Comment

Working...
                      X