• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I pee on my balls
    Lmmmmaaaaaooooo!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      Man you are pure pu22y..you threatened to shoot my "ugly ass kids" and me right?? WHERE THE **** DO YOU LIVE???? WHAT IS YOUR ADDRESS??? you are just like the rest of these h0es on here..type all this bull**** but dont want any real life issues..I WILL COME FIND YOU!!!
      Larry you got that dude shook. Ever since you put him on blast dude went ghost and disappeared.

Dude prolly put you on ignore so he doesn't haven't to see what you write. Dude has zero heart.

Comment

When I say "ugly", I mean like meth head level ugly. You'd honestly choose that over a handsome dude?

Comment

I could have sex with an ugly woman from behind so i wouldnt have to see her face...but if it had to involve kissing and conversation after...i can only say this...im a team player

Comment

I would go home and jack off? What the ****?

Comment

Can I be really drunk and turn off the lights. Then only the really ugly woman. If I really had to... for the sake of conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                I'm gonna put you all on the spot. Let's say you're forced between two choices: You either have to have sex with a really, really, really hideously ugly-looking woman, or you have to do it with a really handsome looking man. No third option available. Which do you choose?
                If you are looking to ask a straight man a question, why the fuk are you asking that question here?

Youd find more straight men at a gay forum than on here.

Comment

Working...
                X