Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez on Pacquiao KO: I Said 'Now Try To Steal it From Me!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez will always be known as the guy who put manny to sleep. Good for him. But he was clearly juiced. The acne was there and you have to be blind not to see it. Manny was juicing before that so really can't complain about it. He beat him at his own game

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Man Marquez really is an unsportsmanlike fighter. All loses he assumed already are robberies even though he got schooled by Bradley and Mayweather. He got beat by Pacquiao? ROBBERY. He got beat by Chris John? Robbery! This guy is delusional thinking he got robbed in all of his losses.
      When has Pacquiao ever lost a fight and not made an excuse?

He was too small so he put rocks in his pockets
      He had the wrong socks on and had blisters on his feet
      He didn't wear the right gloves
      Marquez has short hair so when he gets hit it's harder to tell
      Marquez has pimples on his back
      Marquez was stepping on his feet
      His shoulder was injured in training

He literally has never taken a loss without an excuse.
      Last edited by CHOWWOKKA; 12-27-2016, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Marquez won the first three fights. Memo won the fourth.

Comment

JMM was a cheater, He was on PEDs under Memo that's why he did not get much credit even in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
            and it's common knowledge that manny turned down a drug test for floyd...wat u thinkg manny was takin just air??
            Propaganda from coward Floyd. Besides, it was Floyd who failed the drug test in their fight not Manny, so now what? You stupid ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              Propaganda from coward Floyd. Besides, it was Floyd who failed the drug test in their fight not Manny, so now what? You stupid ass.
              failed or was cleared only for you to be mad enough to call it failed??

nm im talkin to a pachole

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                When has Pacquiao ever lost a fight and not made an excuse?

He was too small so he put rocks in his pockets
                He had the wrong socks on and had blisters on his feet
                He didn't wear the right gloves
                Marquez has short hair so when he gets hit it's harder to tellarquez has pimples on his back
                His shoulder was injured in training

He literally has never taken a loss without an excuse.
                ethenol...for shor ETHER!

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                  failed or was cleared only for you to be mad enough to call it failed??

nm im talkin to a pachole
                  Floyd had injections right before the fight and a non-disclosure for the results. Why would he have a non-disclosure? Those injections were after the final tests and aside from any injection at all being illegal, there's nothing he couldve injected that would be legal. He failed the drug test and got his ass kicked ANYWAY. So suck my nuts, dickface

Comment

What I love about Marquez is that he talks just like how he fights - smart, measured, often exciting and packs a decent punch. Heck, he's been in several bloody wars but he seems to have retained a full set of marbles upstairs, which is always nice to see.

Comment

Imo , jmm won 3 of the 4 fights. I'm glad he's taken this stand after that resounding KO

Comment

Working...
                      X