Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mass shooting in California.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every mass shooting seems to turn into a race-blaming political adventure.

It's not a white problem, it's not a black problem, it's a gun problem.

Maybe this one has an overlap with Islamic terrorism, maybe not, but he still had to get a gun and it's not that difficult in the US.

Originally posted by Cobarde Naranja View Post
    I think it's pretty clear what we need:

- More guns.

- Less Islam, gangsta rap and bipolar disorder.

- Europeans who lecture Americans on their "gun problem" while they're being wiped out in batches of 140 should probably just admit they have some kind of extinction fetish and all of their views revolve around going extinct as quickly as possible. It's the only consistent theme. Every prevailing view they have on every topic amounts them standing around butt naked and sterilized waiting to get raped and replaced. Why don't you just become my slaves?
    Americans are getting wiped out in batches of 33,000.

Comment

• Are they both with Allah now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Are they both with Allah now?
        I'm sure they both thought they would be lol.

The guy's dad said he was really religious. Sounds like him and his wife were prepared to execute this type of plan and they were just waiting for the right event to trigger their madness. I'm guessing someone offered him a beer at the party and he ****in lost it.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

The guy's dad said he was really religious. Sounds like him and his wife were prepared to execute this type of plan and they were just waiting for the right event to trigger their madness. I'm guessing someone offered him a beer at the party and he ****in lost it.

"Ayo Muhammed you want a sip of this Heinkien?"

"Death to you..."

Comment

• WTF?... That woman 'minister' and her "muslim brothers and sisters", doe!...

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              "Ayo Muhammed you want a sip of this Heinkien?"

"Death to you..."
              Haha ya, how dare they disrespect his religion. "Better wipe out a room full of people to retain my honour." Send the rest of his family back to wherever they came from or ask UAE to make another man made island to house all these animals.

Comment

"Got some pigfeet if you want some"

Comment

• Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                  "Got some pigfeet if you want some"
                  Lol I'm very curious as to what witnesses will say triggered the original issue at the party.

Comment

Lol I'm very curious as to what witnesses will say triggered the original issue at the party.
                    It was the the baby-back pork ribs at the buffet table.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      people are being killed constantly and you're making a joke out of it. you're a family man, right? you understand what life is, and its value.

don't you think that means it is time to rethink your gun politics? this happens so frequently in america that you joke about it. something needs to change.
                      Our gun politics are too busy trying to make laws preventing people in certain areas from having access to guns (one example is by bringing up mystical 'black on black crime' stats) when the real problem is psycho trash sitting in the basement playing Call Of Duty, being able to purchase multiple assault weapons and attacking places where they KNOW no one will shoot back. It's like drugs - the more you take the power from the people, the more money the government will make from it....and the gov't usually puts money over the lives of it's people.

Comment

Working...
                      X