No announcement yet.

RA The Rugged Man.......you in or out??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post
    Seen that...........that's what reminded me of this dude and inspired this thread....

Can you check to see if he is an ALT?
    He's clean. Maybe it is the Rugged Man

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      He's clean. Maybe it is the Rugged Man
      Prolly not but hey I guess you never know...

In any event dat dude done got shafted from the music biz....and that ain't cool kat can spit...........

Comment

Does RA have a twitter handle? We could ask him if his Boxingscene account is legit.

Comment

Does RA have a twitter handle? We could ask him if his Boxingscene account is legit.
          Good question I have no idea doe I don't tweeter..............anyone else know?

Comment

And to answer the thread question, maybe this guy never wanted to "go mainstream" and preferred to be 'underground,' if you will

Comment

He can make a good single but not a good album he's really a trash artist.

Comment

blackballing a jew? i'm all for it.

Comment

And to answer the thread question, maybe this guy never wanted to "go mainstream" and preferred to be 'underground,' if you will
                  yeah...........here is a 10 million dollar contract............nah im good.....ill pass.......

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                    Good question I have no idea doe I don't tweeter..............anyone else know?
                    I tweeted to RAtheRuggedMan last night and he responded that it's not him

Comment

To me that flow was absolute garbage.

His lyricism may be ill but his delivery was trash.

Kendrick Lamar at least puts melody to his delivery while this cat just basically is speaking fast.

Comment

Working...
                      X