Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UglyPug displays slick white boy feet!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

Lol. . . Just a quick little sample of how to skip rope for boxing training and conditioning. . . Overall just good for stamina, coordination, dexterity, and foot speed. . . Nothing fancy, just basic skipping. . . I started a year ago and did it consistently for a few months. . . THen I stopped, and just started back a week ago, so my technique is not perfect, but it gets the job done.

OPEN TO CRITIQUE!!! . . . Anything from shyt talkage to real feedback is appreciated!!!
    Honestly, not bad.

I jump rope as well and can do pretty much what you're doing in the vid. At the end of the day, it's great exercise. I don't put much emphasis on style per say more than just putting in the work. Great for cardio and a good core workout.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Bombs View Post

HAHAHAA BRILLIANT! That was actually well put together! Im going to upload a video of me hitting the punch-bob dummy and see if that guy will then add that into the 24/7 setup!

Comment

Comment

lmao!!!!!

Don't know why the hate on Pugly, I always enjoy reading his posts on here. Those spandex pants are dope, I'd honestly rock them while working out, probably get a lot of bi.tches watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              lmao!!!!!

Don't know why the hate on Pugly, I always enjoy reading his posts on here. Those spandex pants are dope, I'd honestly rock them while working out, probably get a lot of bi.tches watching.
              Haha thanks bro! When I'm in serious boxing talk mode, I think I always make pretty good posts. .

Man I tried to find the same brand that Canelo, Marquez, and a lot of the Mexican boxers wear for training, but I couldn't. . So I just scooped up a few pair from Dicks Sporting Goods. The broads do dig the pants. . Haha apparently some dudes on here dig them on me a little bit too much as well - based off the zooming in, and slow motion of me!

Hahaha all fun and games for me! I really did enjoy that 24/7 montage! I hope the dude will edit in me doing work on the punching bag when I post it!

Comment

The cut to Uncle Roger's face....

This thread is HOF

Comment

• Lmao u look as stiff as me...

I got no footwork or coordination at all. I love techno music and i love to dance but i suck!! I seriously ned to be drunk to dance because im ashamed

Your outfit is cute brah

Comment

lolololololol bombs

oh man, thanks for the laugh.

that **** had me in stitches.

Comment

• can a mod unban this fool?

Comment

Working...
                      X