Miguel Cotto Chokes In Post Fight Interview When Asked About GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
    say something like what ?
    like that GGG only fights bums,,but then again his b itch as s fought a bum that GGG fought
    But kneeguel made it extra special and requested a catchweight....you still in the closet i told you to come out noone will thing any less of you
    Zzzzzz... Levels to this. You ain't ready son. I am done bytch-slappin peasants on ESPN. You gotta have some PPV value if you want the PeasantCrusha treatment. All that red K tells me, you are still fighting with headgear on, son.

Levels.

~PC

Comment

Cotto can't run from Golovkin forever. He has to fight him soon or disgracefully drop the belt, plain and simple. WBC made this clear already.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post
        Cotto can't run from Golovkin forever. He has to fight him soon or disgracefully drop the belt, plain and simple. WBC made this clear already.
        If Pacquaio can wait for 5-6 years for Floyd, GGG can wait til after Canelo gets his ass beat.

Comment

LOL i laughed out loud when it happened and im LMAO after watching that version lol. Bish ass coward Kneeguel. I hate him. Coward ass bish. He is dead scared, its embarrassing for real. Whoever is a fan of that coward... embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by MrP4P View Post
            Same reaction GGG had when they asked him about Ward.

Thats all.
            So you're admitting Cotto is as shook of GGG as GGG is as Ward?

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
              Zzzzzz... Levels to this. You ain't ready son. I am done bytch-slappin peasants on ESPN. You gotta have some PPV value if you want the PeasantCrusha treatment. All that red K tells me, you are still fighting with headgear on, son.

Levels.

~PC

Comment

I think his English was not quite upto scratch. He was pausing throughout the whole interview.

If he didn't want to fight him, but wanted to make it seem like he did, he could have just nonchalantly said, yes. He must have known GGG was there and he was going to be asked the question.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post

Levels.

~PC
                  The only thing that red k tells me that bi tches like you dont wanna hear the truth ...while lame as s f@@gs like you put pictures of girls behinds to cover your hiden agendas and ****sexuality...let me know when your ready

Comment

He was thinking of a way to say that he'd duck him without using the Word duck. lol.

Comment

Why is it whenever Cotto gets mentioned because he's avoiding GGG and holding the middleweight belt like a hostage some of these posters have to pull out their trump card which is Andre Ward?

The saviour for their favourites!

Comment

Working...
                      X