No announcement yet.

Last night i was on another planet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night i was on another planet.

I was spareing lastnight and i got hit with a real hard right hook on the chin. I did'nt fall but it was the wierdest feeling i ever felt before. I was actully looking for my head on the floor and everything was jumpy. I am not gonna lie is was the greatest feeling i ever felt before and i also notice i was more creative in the ring during this wired situation.

Originally posted by triggerhappy
    I was spareing lastnight and i got hit with a real hard right hook on the chin. I did'nt fall but it was the wierdest feeling i ever felt before. I was actully looking for my head on the floor and everything was jumpy. I am not gonna lie is was the greatest feeling i ever felt before and i also notice i was more creative in the ring during this wired situation.

LOL!

YOU GOT A GLASS CHIN!

haha just playin

that happened to me before and it's got the COOLEST feeling..

Comment

yeah that is a wierd feeling, everything is blurred except what your looking directly at, everything is toned out also, and it takes a moment to realize wat your doing because your reacting strictly on instinct

Comment

I'LL tell ya guys that **** sure does suck I was hit right behind my ear and I thought I was flying for about 10 seconds I had this weird echoing going on until I got hit again and then it stopped luckily I didnt! Ha good post man

Comment

it feels liek your whole body jst woke up
          you have then pin in your foot sensation
          in your whole body

it aint a good feelign when you
          got someone in front of you
          ready to continue to attack
          and you can barely fight bakc

this happened once
          i got caught wit a right
          cross when i was slippign a punch
          and i made a mistake by staying down
          bam

Comment

that my friend is what happens when you hit your jaw nerve so hard your brain resets, cahrazeh!

Comment

" u should of been bobbing and weaving!"

Comment

you can bobb and weave all you want but your gonna to get hit one way or another

Comment

i never been hit dat hard, hardest i been hit, i got dizzy for a sec or 2, head spin

Comment

**** you guys that think its cool it's ****ed up :P. Makes me wanna puke, all the spinnyness and ****.
                    Once i got hit really hard behind the head, felt like all my reflexes stopped, my jaw dropped down some and i was numb for a sec or two but it sure as hell felt longer.

Comment

Working...
                    X