No announcement yet.

Telling what everyone thinks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telling what everyone thinks

I did that a lot during the last few months, and now i feel like the hate towards me is growing. it's ez to blame one guy for everything, hearing the truth hurts i guess, but i'm used to it you are not. i'm your product, u have created me, now deal with this freak. the people closest to you hurt you the most, it's just how it is. now **** you all.

Ay man i thpught we wuz friends

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      Ay man i thpught we wuz friends
      i have to live up to my new image, check my name.

Comment

Originally posted by Misanthrop View Post
        i have to live up to my new image, check my name.
        What would goku do doe?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          What would goku do doe?
          he would ask smart questions.
          Last edited by Schmerzen; 01-17-2018, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Do not procrastinate, my clitoris. One does not want to feel the wrath of a young Michael Carbajal's mullet. You must invert your nipple thrusters with a Milwaukee M18 Fuel impact driver, or all will be lost!

Do not fret, artichoke face. Ken Norton's biceps shall surely guide you to victory.

Na nu, Na nu.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Peen 50 View Post
              Do not procrastinate, my clitoris. One does not want to feel the wrath of a young Michael Carbajal's mullet. You must invert your nipple thrusters with a Milwaukee M18 Fuel impact driver, or all will be lost!

Do not fret, artichoke face. Ken Norton's biceps shall surely guide you to victory.

Na nu, Na nu.
              i see your parents have thought you to use sarcasm as a shield against the truth, but my words will just penetrate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Misanthrop View Post
                i see your parents have thought you to use sarcasm as a shield against the truth, but my words will just penetrate it.
                I understand your frustration, my creamy risotto. We must traverse this 9th dimension with the aplomb of a meth addicted Hippopotamus at times. Fortunately, Juilian Jackson's flat top is always there for us. Fascinating times we are witnessing, and I'm all out of fruit roll ups.

I shall salute your epic fondue lips at an appropriate juncture.

Comment

don't be afraid of the truth, the future generations will appreciate it. most people are ******* talking behind one's back, because then you can't defend yourself against it. this is the reason why i created this thread.

u know who u r, his name starts with j and ends with f. what r u afraid of? do u think i'm the devil?

sometimes i say things which i later regret, it's like a reflex. but does that give u the right to jump to conclusions and talk **** behind my back? not to mention english is not my native language, i see no reason to make fun of it u can try to write a proper sentence in german, then i can return the favor.

btw. my limited english skills are not an excuse for anything, in case you understood it that way
                  Last edited by Schmerzen; 01-17-2018, 02:07 AM.

Comment

I own my family, after my pop's passed, things went from chaos to strict control. I don't give my family the chance to get out on me, because I keep them busy.. They never know when I'm gonna show up, my homies check in on them..

Comment

Working...
                    X