No announcement yet.

Norway VS USA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    I can live in the States if I want but I don't. I actually don't know a single person that has moved to the states and stayed there. I had a couple of friends who went over there to play football and came back when they were done. US is a mess.
    According to the US dept of homeland security 2016, there are 45.6 million people living in the U.S. who were not born in the US.

I wonder why they all came here if the country "is a mess"?

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      According to the US dept of homeland security 2016, there are 45.6 million people living in the U.S. who were not born in the US.

I wonder why they all came here if the country "is a mess"?
      because mexico is an even bigger mess and they share a border with them. It's pretty much an open border because it's so easy to sneak in.

And the US is one of the easiest 1st world countries to get into. US allows those ppl to come in because they need them for their economy.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        because mexico is an even bigger mess and they share a border with them. It's pretty much an open border because it's so easy to sneak in.

And the US is one of the easiest 1st world countries to get into. US allows those ppl to come in because they need them for their economy.
        Most immigrants from the south in the past few years haven't been Mexicans but Hondurans trying to escape their dangerous country.

And it isn't an "open border".

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Most immigrants from the south in the past few years haven't been Mexicans but Hondurans trying to escape their dangerous country.

And it isn't an "open border".
          Yes it is an open border. There are literally 20,000 points along the border that ppl can just walk across without any hastle.

And regardless, ppl can fly into the US as "tourists" from anywhere around the world and stay there. The government doesn't care because those ppl help the economy. They act like it's illegal but they really don't care.Those ppl either work illegally under the table and make peanuts which helps the economy. Or they eventually get citinzenship and pay taxes.

Comment

Working...
          X