Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO Bringer: Why did you leave MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY ARE YOU BACK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see you posting Bringer mate.

I'm still lurking and post dramatically less.

I think after a few years you lose having quite so much interest in something as initially. Plus the posters and quality is poor.

Big love anyway to some old cats still knocking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
      Good to see you posting Bringer mate.

I'm still lurking and post dramatically less.

I think after a few years you lose having quite so much interest in something as initially. Plus the posters and quality is poor.

Big love anyway to some old cats still knocking about.

that and boxing, in general, sucks at this time

Comment

Some posters (90% of the time those on the receiving end of it) like to knock Bringer's reign of moderation.

But I think the emo cenobite brought some much-needed order to the lounge.... a place where women are "bitches" and "hos", and the average discourse doesn't go much further than "am I a cuck if I play with my own winky?"

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Some posters (90% of the time those on the receiving end of it) like to knock Bringer's reign of moderation.

But I think the emo cenobite brought some much-needed order to the lounge.... a place where women are "bitches" and "hos", and the average discourse doesn't go much further than "am I a cuck if I play with my own winky?"
          Quit crying

Comment

Talking of shit posters...

Comment

Talking of shit posters...
              My kneega. Dis my house, bringer is my n.igga, ya herd meh?

Comment

Bring back Butterball and Duke McKenzie you auld ****.

Comment

Bringer was and always will be a great poster and member of this forum. The lounge has seriously shot to pig ***** in the last year or two.

He's one of the few members that makes it great to be back on here myself after getting my ban lifted.

It's always great to see you post mate. I'm sure you don't need it said by me but **** these c*nts. Pay no attention to their, lost my virginity to a cat at aged 30 asses.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    Bringer was and always will be a great poster and member of this forum. The lounge has seriously shot to pig ***** in the last year or two.

He's one of the few members that makes it great to be back on here myself after getting my ban lifted.

It's always great to see you post mate. I'm sure you don't need it said by me but **** these c*nts. Pay no attention to their, lost my virginity to a cat at aged 30 asses.
                    Lol. The lounge is ****, but a guy who fought over bossy has no room to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Bring back Butterball and Duke McKenzie you auld ****.
                      They got banned, mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X