Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christians most persecuted group in the world as attacks increase

Christians most persecuted group in the world as vicious attacks grow

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04...acks-grow.html

Christian persecution: How many are being killed, where they are being killed

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ng-killed.html

Originally posted by Arthur Dayne View Post

Depends what you count as persecution I guess - does bombing the hell out of Muslim countries count?

Comment

foxnews is among the worst in media to pull sources from. most persecuted group are the poor all around the globe.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Depends what you count as persecution I guess - does bombing the hell out of Muslim countries count?
        That's war, this is about persecuting a religious minority.

Comment

Did you attend church to day, JD?

Comment

Lmao, the weird obsession by conservative white folk to pretend they are the biggest victims in the world cracks me up.

they want to be victims so bad, they need to produce that false outrage to do.

Comment

Definitely the most persecuted on the basis of their religion.

Americans and Europeans who aren't well traveled will have severe difficulty comprehending this. When they think of "Christianity" they think of the grandmother they rebelled against when they were 11. They don't think about the minority groups being hunted like animals in regions that have gone from mostly Christian to 90% Sunni in a single generation.

Comment

Not by any existing or sane definition of persecution. Especially since the groups being bombed exist to wipe out rival Islamic sects.
                Last edited by ////; 04-16-2017, 03:00 PM.

Comment

That's war, this is about persecuting a religious minority.
                  I see. It isn't persecution if it's war then? Not even if one side in the 'war' is effectively helpless. Who decides if a war is justified by the way... the guys being bombed or the ones doing the bombing? I ain't judging, man, just asking the questions.

persecution
                  pəːsɪˈkjuːʃn/
                  noun
                  noun: persecution; plural noun: persecutions

hostility and ill-treatment, especially because of race or political or religious beliefs; oppression.

To be fair I believe most wars are fought for strategic and material gains rather than simply for the sake of picking on a particular racial or religious group, but I suspect if I was living in the Middle East for the last few decades I'd be feeling pretty damn persecuted whatever my creed.

Comment

I see. It isn't persecution if it's war then? Not even if one side in the 'war' is effectively helpless. Who decides if a war is justified by the way... the guys being bombed or the ones doing the bombing? I ain't judging, man, just asking the questions.

persecution
                    pəːsɪˈkjuːʃn/
                    noun
                    noun: persecution; plural noun: persecutions

hostility and ill-treatment, especially because of race or political or religious beliefs; oppression.

To be fair I believe most wars are fought for strategic and material gains rather than simply for the sake of picking on a particular racial or religious group, but I suspect if I was living in the Middle East for the last few decades I'd be feeling pretty damn persecuted whatever my creed.
                    It's persecution when someone is killing you because of your religion... Thus "Religious Persecution"...

Are you suggesting that more Muslims are being killed by Christians who are giving them the option to convert or die ???

Or do you think that more Christians are being killed by Muslims who are giving Christians the option to convert or die ???

The Christians are dying because they're Christians... Should they convert, then they are spared...
                    When someone kills people because they refuse to change their religion, it's religious persecution...

The "WAR" you speak of it not a War to convert Muslims into Christians... Christ wants those who choose Him because of conviction on the inside...

Muslims don't seem to care if they're trying to get a quality convert into their religion, lip service seems to be enough...

Comment

Working...
                    X