No announcement yet.

My Takeaway Debate 2016(Whats Yours)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    That's all Lester said. So once again Lester was not incorrect.
    Neither was Donald when he said the newly elected Mayor refused to proceed. Like I said, a draw...

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Neither was Donald when he said the newly elected Mayor refused to proceed. Like I said, a draw...
      Donald said no it was not ruled unconstitutional. That's wrong.

Comment

Somebody pray for us! I'm moving to Canada, or Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          She is scum, has a 30 year history of lies and failures. These debates are going to bury her.
          Like last night?

Comment

That's all Lester said. So once again Lester was not incorrect.
            You're doing the same thing to me right here that you're doing to Trump. You take one part of the statement and nit picking it without taking the statement as a whole into context. Read, or listen to, the whole statement, not just the portion that fits your agenda

Comment

Donald said no it was not ruled unconstitutional. That's wrong.
              Now you're putting words in his mouth. He said no, and went on to describe the scenario. He said the new mayor refused to proceed, which is NOT FALSE

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Now you're putting words in his mouth. He said no, and went on to describe the scenario. He said the new mayor refused to proceed, which is NOT FALSE
                Trump is wrong: ‘Stop and frisk’ was ruled unconstitutional
                By ISAAC ARNSDORF 09/26/16 10:04 PM EDT
                “‘Stop and frisk’ was ruled unconstitutional in New York, because it largely singled out black and hispanic young men…” — Lester Holt

No, you’re wrong. It went before a judge who was a very against police judge. It was taken away from her and our mayor, our new mayor, refused to go forward with the case. They would have won an appeal.” — Donald Trump

On August 12, 2013, U.S. District Court Judge Shira A. Scheindlin ruled the controversial police tactic unconstitutional. The Bloomberg administration appealed, and the Second Circuit Court of Appeals suspended the order and sent it back to be tried under a new judge. But the court denied the city’s motion to vacate Schneidlin’s decision. Eventually, the de Blasio administration dropped the appeal.
                Authors:

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-p...#ixzz4LSnBb3mu
                Follow us: politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Donald blatantly told Lester he was wrong but it is obvious for everyone to see that Lester wasn't wrong.

Comment

In slow motion are pact@rds happy.

Comment

Authors:

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-p...#ixzz4LSnBb3mu
                    Follow us: politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Donald blatantly told Lester he was wrong but it is obvious for everyone to see that Lester wasn't wrong.
                    Read the part you didnt fu©king highlight! The part where he says it went before a judge that was against police. Read the part where he says the new mayor refused to go forward. Read the damn substance of what he said! You're nit picking one fu©king word!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldschool5 View Post
                      Somebody pray for us! I'm moving to Canada, or Mexico.
                      Great idea. Two untrustworthy **** heads, in my book equally bad choices.

Comment

Working...
                      X