A robot killed the Dallas Cop Killer the other day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    and you wanna take our guns away...
    Where did I say that? I'm saying you are delusional if you think a gun is gonna do you much good if the government turns on the people with robot technology like was used the other day along with the armory of weapons & technology the government & military have access to. I grew up in a household with guns & many of my family members & some friends hunt today. I don't think it'd be possible or plausible to ban guns today even if the NRA didn't have the power in politics they do with how ingrained guns are in American culture among people with zero criminal intentions.

And the main point with this thread isn't about the criminal aspect of the guy killed, its more about the technology used to kill that person that will surely be used more & more. And the secondary point is I suspect with self driving cars & police using robots to kill criminals that robots killing people will become a topic in our society moving forward. I suspect there will be people on trial for "Murder via Robot" soon & **** like that as the technology used yesterday becomes more mainstream & people consider its usage in less than well meaning situations. I mean with the drones people can already purchase I imagine you could likely kill a person if you were trying to via similar means as this guy was killed yesterday.

Comment

I heard that BLM are going to protest that the robot only kills black people.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        This is what the government has

This is what you have

Who R U Picking?
        What sort of odds am I getting on Sterling? I'm a sucker for the underdog & Sterling seems like a hardwork, dedication type mfer who can outperform odds.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
          I heard that BLM are going to protest that the robot only kills black people.
          I imagine the police will be involved in a separate protest as the robots are taking their jeeeerbs of killing black people as well. Soon police are gonna be getting laid off or sitting in the police station writing up reports of all the black people Officer CR3204 killed today.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Where did I say that? I'm saying you are delusional if you think a gun is gonna do you much good if the government turns on the people with robot technology like was used the other day along with the armory of weapons & technology the government & military have access to. I grew up in a household with guns & many of my family members & some friends hunt today. I don't think it'd be possible or plausible to ban guns today even if the NRA didn't have the power in politics they do with how ingrained guns are in American culture among people with zero criminal intentions.

And the main point with this thread isn't about the criminal aspect of the guy killed, its more about the technology used to kill that person that will surely be used more & more. And the secondary point is I suspect with self driving cars & police using robots to kill criminals that robots killing people will become a topic in our society moving forward. I suspect there will be people on trial for "Murder via Robot" soon & **** like that as the technology used yesterday becomes more mainstream & people consider its usage in less than well meaning situations. I mean with the drones people can already purchase I imagine you could likely kill a person if you were trying to via similar means as this guy was killed yesterday.
            GUNS CAN KILL ROBOTS.

see my last post before this.

you're not taking our guns away.

JUST DEAL WITH IT.

Ill take my chances with with my guns while you can take your chances practicing Jeet Cuck Racist Doe.

Ill be ready for robots while you'll be practicing in Robotic Cuckery.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              This is what the government has

This is what you have

Who R U Picking?
              That shyt didn't help them against the Viet Cong.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                GUNS CAN KILL ROBOTS.
                Robots aren't alive brother, but okaaaaay crazy person.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Robots aren't alive brother, but okaaaaay crazy person.
                  lol wut?

so you're saying guns cant kill robots???

and im the crazy person?

back the hell up bro.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                    That shyt didn't help them against the Viet Cong.
                    They didn't have predator drones in Vietnam and tyrannical government wouldn't be following international laws they would just drop a couple of nukes and call it a day

Comment

Working...
                    X