Police whistleblowers admit to targeting blacks for mass incarceration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police whistleblowers admit to targeting blacks for mass incarceration

http://hw-mobile.worldstarhiphop.com...=512000&rs=850

I can't embed the video until I get home.

What they say is what many have known for sometime. The police have a quota and when arrests are low they are told to target minorities in poor communities. They don't target white communities not becaus there isn't crime, they don't target and harrass white communities because there will be repercussions.

This has gone on in this country for over a century. President Nixon's CSAF said it best, create a system that targets blacks without appearing to be.

The fact that only 5% of African Americans commit crimes while being criminalized through the media on a consistent basis speaks volumes about reality.

That said, to all the African Americans reading this and watching this video, despite your obstacles, you WILL be successful and let nothing stand in your way of achieving your goals or whatever it is you're out to do.

If you can perceive, you will achieve no matter what. And to the 2.6 million black owned firms/businesses, start mentoring and show the young generation what you did to become successful.

worldstar hiphop....

you have got to be kidding me....

Comment

So Police are targeting these types

Comment

Originally posted by Pearly Whites
        Could you imagine suburban middle class liberals like Bringer and New England around that lot?
        yeah they would be the white boys that buy them weed to be down and later get stomped out.

Comment

Would you blame the police for keeping an eye out for these guys? or is that racist

Comment

Originally posted by Pearly Whites
            It's always someone else's fault.

Why don't they target other minorities? Asians don't have this problem.... I wonder why this is?

were asians enslaved for hundreds of years?

or systematically kept out of the voting process in the south after abolition?

did they go to segregated schools as late as the 60's?

did asians get lynched in the south?

do they live disproportionately in poor areas, where property taxes fund schools?

are they several times more likely to be victims of police violence?

do they recieve harsher punishment than blacks do for the same offenses?

why don't you grow some little pale balls and say what you're implying with the bold, that blacks are dumb, criminal etc?

BostonGuy

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              yeah they would be the white boys that buy them weed to be down and later get stomped out.

i was involved of the sale of pounds and pounds of weed in college
              probably sold more weed than any black on this forum.
              Last edited by New England; 07-08-2016, 03:33 PM.

Comment

I see not much has changed around here ^^

Comment

Comment

So Police are targeting these types

Would you blame the police for keeping an eye out for these guys? or is that racist

I know you guys don't learn that easy, but there are 45.7 million African Americans in this country.

The people you show here are the 5% of the African American population. This is a very small percentage of a people. You don't target 95% of the people for the mistakes made by 5%.

Comment

Working...
                    X