No announcement yet.

Anyone cancel HBO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone cancel HBO?

HBO has a crap Kovalev card next week and nothing else set up for at least a few weeks. Meanwhile PBC, love it or hate it, has quite a few cards set up during that time to fill the void

Also True Detective sucks this season

True Detective and what's happening so far.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kirstenking/...pgp#.imxdp65OD

You're welcome.

Comment

I cancelled my Showtime six months ago...but now I moved and have all the channels again.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        True Detective and what's happening so far.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kirstenking/...pgp#.imxdp65OD

You're welcome.
        I'm only still watching to see if Rachel Mcadams gets her kit off.

Comment

I'm not canceling, hbo boxing will have a long time off, but they are going to end the year big.

PBC has forced fighter purses to go up for everyne, so hbo is doing less fights, but there building them up right, and fight us good fights.

As for true detective, ya WTF happened, how does a show get that bad after 1 season? I should of known better as soon I saw who was in it.

Comment

Why play games if you like boxing ?

Take it where you can get it....
            HBO, Showtime and wherever you can find it.... Boxing fans like boxing regardless of what channel it's played on... I have all the channels, it's entertainment...

Comment

Nah. 157 bucks a month for all the channels in HD is too reasonable

Comment

Dammit I knew True Detective was gonna suck this season. Hadn't started watching it yet & tried to watch episode one like three times & fell asleep of boredom/lack of entertainment. Not canceling HBO over it though, they still got some good **** on there plus boxing sooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!

Comment

I wouldn't even cancel HBO if they stopped airing boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                    Nah. 157 bucks a month for all the channels in HD is too reasonable
                    You are getting jobbed my friend. I pay $118 a month and I have all the channels internet and DVR. Time warner gotta love it

Comment

Working...
                    X