Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime for Prime...was ANYONE ever more feared than him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime for Prime...was ANYONE ever more feared than him?

name him.......I dare ya.................

Foreman.

When people are begging the GOAT heavyweight not to fight you, you're straight out of a horror movie.

Comment

No. Physically speaking, his face and body just look the most terrifying. His facial bones are so testosterone induced that he looks like an evil cartoon character. Those eyes and his massive brow, not to mention his insanely thick neck just strike fear into men. Other heavyweights simply do not look as intimidating as him.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
          No. Physically speaking, his face and body just look the most terrifying. His facial bones are so testosterone induced that he looks like an evil cartoon character. Those eyes and his massive brow, not to mention his insanely thick neck just strike fear into men. Other heavyweights simply do not look as intimidating as him.
          Tyson definitely had a more instense look than Foreman. Foreman looked like a milk dude in comparison to Tyson's rape gaze.

Comment

LOL, this is at least as scary as Tyson staring down some bum.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Foreman.

When people are begging the GOAT heavyweight not to fight you, you're straight out of a horror movie.
              Agreed Foreman looked like if he hadn't gotten into boxing he would be wanted for a series of bludgeon related deaths.

Comment

Liston?

Duran?

All I can come up with.

If you grew up as a young guy in the 80's, it was Tyson.

Iron Mike. The baddest fucking man on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  LOL, this is at least as scary as Tyson staring down some bum.

I would put Foreman second, he was definitely a scary man when he was young.

But Tyson just has a more robust, bulldog-ish look to him. His massively wide skull and neck do it, and like I said he has that huge brow bone towering over his eyes which puts a shadow over his squinty eyes. That makes his stare more scary, think of it like a horror movie when they're in a dark room and in the shade a wite ghost appears.

You can't see Tyson's eyes very well because of this shade, but the more you stare at it, the more clearly you see them staring back at you with bad intentions. I think that's the key to Tyson's effective stare.

Comment

People are simply too accustomed of seeing George as this friendly, jovial big guy advertising his Foreman No Fat Grilling Machine or whatever it's called. Few of them are old enough to remember him as he was in bojangles1987's post before seeing him as a bald fat guy. When he came on the scene, he was terrifying and everyone looked at him as a pure destroyer.

Comment

Working...
                    X