If Kid Chocolate and Triple G fight, GGG get's knocked out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kid chocolate ends GGG... giving him diabeetus in the process

Comment

I don't see anything special about Quillen. There is obviously several special attributes of GGG. I think Quillen could lose to Ndam if they fought again. Ndam didn't even know about that fight until like 3 weeks beforehand.

Comment

Kid Chocolate died... in 1988. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          "If he just lets his hands go."

Then when Golovkin crushes Quacklin, you'll say it was only because Quacklin wouldn't let his hands go?
          Well yes, and its not an excuse.

Like with this Bernard Hopkins fight, Hopkins lost on purpose, he could have whooped Kovalev he had Kova gassed and took Kovas will away, Kova was cautious because he said wow this old man can take my best punches and not even go out.

Hopkins lost on purpose he didnt let his sneak right hand out much, but when he did he hurt Kova.

Kovalev fought a cautious fight for a reason, Hopkins does that to all fighters.

My predictions are never wrong, they only turn out wrong because a fighter fails to follow the gameplan.

Just like with the Rios PAc fight, Rios lost to Pacquiao because he wasn't adjusted to the early morning time zone fight, and he tried to box with Pac, if he brawled and rushed him he would have KO him easy.

Rios admit he couldnt handle the lights and that Pacman couldnt hurt him. If he had it to do over again he said he will do a lot better and could ko him.

Hopkins lost on purpose, he was in better condition than Kovalev and had him gassed.

If Kid Chocolate refuses to throw hard combos and move he loses, if he does it its a wrap for GGG he will get marked up and hurt bad.

Comment

..true and the Magic Man is Marlon Starling not Paulie, the "Hitman" is Thomas Hearns not lil' Ricky Hatton.
            Can't these fellows hire someone to come up with a nick name!!!
            Sugar Ray's last name is ROBINSON!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Well yes, and its not an excuse.

Like with this Bernard Hopkins fight, Hopkins lost on purpose, he could have whooped Kovalev he had Kova gassed and took Kovas will away, Kova was cautious because he said wow this old man can take my best punches and not even go out.

Hopkins lost on purpose he didnt let his sneak right hand out much, but when he did he hurt Kova.

Kovalev fought a cautious fight for a reason, Hopkins does that to all fighters.

My predictions are never wrong, they only turn out wrong because a fighter fails to follow the gameplan.

Just like with the Rios PAc fight, Rios lost to Pacquiao because he wasn't adjusted to the early morning time zone fight, and he tried to box with Pac, if he brawled and rushed him he would have KO him easy.

Rios admit he couldnt handle the lights and that Pacman couldnt hurt him. If he had it to do over again he said he will do a lot better and could ko him.

Hopkins lost on purpose, he was in better condition than Kovalev and had him gassed.

If Kid Chocolate refuses to throw hard combos and move he loses, if he does it its a wrap for GGG he will get marked up and hurt bad.
              Never change, bro.

Comment

Lol... nah

Comment

No he doesn't.

The end.

Comment

Id pick ggg to win however if ggg gets hit too many times he could be hurt

Comment

lol golovkin destroys him

Comment

Working...
                      X