• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastico View Post
    NOT GUILTY lets move on.
    yeah like we moved on from OJ?

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      yeah like we moved on from OJ?
      OJ got away with murder, everybody knows that, again LETS MOVE On.

Comment

The whole reason for the post has gone down the drain. I agree with a lot of that if he said it or not. The lack of good parenting is a big part of the problem but at what point does a person take responsibility for their own actions?

Comment

Originally posted by RawDawgHasSpokn View Post
          The whole reason for the post has gone down the drain. I agree with a lot of that if he said it or not. The lack of good parenting is a big part of the problem but at what point does a person take responsibility for their own actions?
          The problem with that, is that's its not a realistic solution. I work with nothing but Latino and black kids and I can tell you, 90% of them come from horrible backgrounds. Where they have one parent, or no parents and are being raised by their grandmother.

Where they live in terrible areas and don't know any better. Now I understand the basics of what Cosby is saying, but I think he's a bit disconnected from what black youth is going through right now. I don't think it's the responsibility of white people, but I think there's a serious problem in the black community as far as parenting is concerned.

It's a sad cycle that continues over and over and there's no end to it. What we need to realize is that, it affects all of us.

Comment

To keep it blunt he's right, but its easy to be philosophical when you speak from a position of power. I'd like to have had the opportunities some of my other friends have had in life, but its just the luck of the draw. You need a lower and working class. After all someone has to bag groceries and put up with the stress of physical labor jobs. "peeleft:

Comment

Working...
            X