Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was going through your head when you heard the Decision of Pacquiao vs Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juanma9 View Post
    "Arum, you snake. Your mischief has no limits."
    Can I ask you how do you believe Arum set anything up..Do you believe he was able to bribe the dean of boxing??LOL..Come on mang..3 professional judges saw the fight they saw...Deal with it and move on...

Comment

It was a very sad day for boxing, thats what I thought. However, it was funny to see the trolls on this forum score the fight close or in Bradley's favour, by using some random bull**** scoring system made up out of the blue. The worldwide outrage was justified. Then there was the video spread around and desperate ppl clinging onto it to justify their hate for poor Manny

But ya we all moved on. Noone respectable considers that fight a true loss for Manny. Nor is Bradley any more respected as a fighter. In many ways, the official decision doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
        It was a very sad day for boxing, thats what I thought. However, it was funny to see the trolls on this forum score the fight close or in Bradley's favour, by using some random bull**** scoring system made up out of the blue. The worldwide outrage was justified. Then there was the video spread around and desperate ppl clinging onto it to justify their hate for poor Manny

But ya we all moved on. Noone respectable considers that fight a true loss for Manny. Nor is Bradley any more respected as a fighter. In many ways, the official decision doesn't matter.
        LMAO this guy lives in a fantasy world..Make another alt to co sign ya post...LOL..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          LMAO this guy lives in a fantasy world..Make another alt to co sign ya post...LOL..
          That the best you can come up with? Like you said, deal with it and move on. Don't get offended by internet posts laddie, its embarrassing

Comment

i was like "f0ck bob arum and was hoping bradley would do the right thing and say he did'nt deserve the win....timmy would've gotten respect for that

Comment

I was thinking before the scorecards were read. "If Bradley were the A-side and had the aura-status that Pac does, he'd get the decision and HBO/the media would've actually seen all he did right in this fight"(not saying I had him winning but it was closer than people want to believe)

Then I laughed and said, "yes, take that mother****er!" when pac lost...after the big tiem robbery in the third Marquez fight, he deserved this.

Comment

After the Abril/Rios, JMM/Pac and how Lopez was leading on cards against Salido i wasnt surprised at all. TR and Arum are shady and they needed a new opponent for Pac cause as u can see TR stable is dry

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                  99% of ringside experts saw it go to Pac, 1% had it for Bradley lmao.
                  what makes those guys experts though....from the articles and analysis i've read from people like Fat Dan, Iole, Fischer, Kim...just to name a few of the "big time" journalists, they're all ****....certainly not much better than your average boxingscene poster to be honest...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                    I kinda remember looking at Pacquiao, he didn't seem to be happy at all after the fight, he seemed to be kinda down or sad. But if you notice Bradley the entire time before the score cards were read, he was HAPPY, up on his teams shoulders and everything.
                    Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    That the best you can come up with? Like you said, deal with it and move on. Don't get offended by internet posts laddie, its embarrassing
                    I'm good with the out come actually...Use ya real username tho lol...

Comment

First I was like
                      Wee Bey

But then I was like
                      shaq laughing

Comment

Working...
                      X