No announcement yet.

Now post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    I love how he completely ignored this post, then went on to gargle your dick on the next one. Brilliant
    Hahaha look how your chubby forearm is! reminds me of a baby's. .. HAhahaha it has a roll of "fold over" fat connected at the wrist! Hahah look how chubby and chode-like your body is proportioned. . . Like somebody just lumped clay together. . Hahaha then pudge-face applejohn, double chinned mug. . Like somebody just poked two little beady eye holes into a wad of play-dough.

Comment

I love how he completely ignored this post, then went on to gargle your dick on the next one. Brilliant
      Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      tHe comparison between osmond, not so muhc! Lots of other "famous faces" i can be easier compared too.
      im pretty sure this wouldnt constitute as completly ignoring the picture of osmond.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        Hahaha look how your chubby forearm is! reminds me of a baby's. .. HAhahaha it has a roll of "fold over" fat connected at the wrist! Hahah look how chubby and chode-like your body is proportioned. . . Like somebody just lumped clay together. . Hahaha then pudge-face applejohn, double chinned mug. . Like somebody just poked two little beady eye holes into a wad of play-dough.

They're called **** and I'm supposed to have em, Ellen.

My forearms are actually quite toned, although not everyone jerks off as much as you do and seeing as I am absent of possessing a ****, mine will never be as toned as yours.

You like my legs though :wank:

Comment

My forearms are actually quite toned, although not everyone jerks off as much as you do and seeing as I am absent of possessing a ****, mine will never be as toned as yours.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. . . ohh shyt. . . Most hilarious, blatant lie of all time. . . . Anybody can see the lub of fat connecting your forearm to wrist. . . Lol, like I said, like a baby's! Only problem is, you won't outgrow it

There is nothing remotely "toned" about you. . . You're a pathetic fat body!

Comment

• Oh and PS: stop using **** I have said to you on Kev. It's absolutely laughable that you repeat other people's insults and claim them as your own.

Comment

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. . . ohh shyt. . . Most hilarious, blatant lie of all time. . . . Anybody can see the lub of fat connecting your forearm to wrist. . . Lol, like I said, like a baby's! Only problem is, you won't outgrow it

There is nothing remotely "toned" about you. . . You're a pathetic fat body!
              Says the man with the C cup.

Comment

• Lol this is just too easy, and cruel. . . I'm starting to feel kinda bad. . . The bulldyke beast does have feelings too!

Rather than slay this portly beast, and send it back to the fiery chasm from whence it came, I'll leave the beast be. . Let it continue to graze and feed for the noche. . .

Comment

Lol Versatile got some powerful looking forearms!
                  They say I do. Haha. I have no clue why because I don't do anything to...nevermind.

Comment

:wank::boobies:

Comment

Lol this is just too easy, and cruel. . . I'm starting to feel kinda bad. . . The bulldyke beast does have feelings too!

Rather than slay this portly beast, and send it back to the fiery chasm from whence it came, I'll leave the beast be. . Let it continue to graze and feed for the noche. . .
                      Hahaha slay me? B1tch I named you

Remember who your mummy is.

Again you go stealing someone else's line trying to be clever. GOAT86 called me a bulldyke the minute I joined up, stop trying to claim that **** as yours. Just like you reposted a pic AFTER someone said YOU look like that person. You may as well start paying royalties up in this b1tch.

You can't repeat something that's been said on the previous page in hopes someone missed it and you're suddenly funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X