No announcement yet.

Bradley targeting Morales is a joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley targeting Morales is a joke

What has happened to this guy? Morales has been WAY past his best for years. If Tim is looking for a JWW to fight he should fight Maidana or the winner of Khan vs Prescott. This is bull****.

Khan targeted Morales.

Since Morales gave another top JW (Maidana) hell it makes the fight not a complete joke.

But Bradley beats Morales easily.

Comment

He's wanting his old belt back presuming Morales wins. After that he will probably want to negotiate a better deal with Arum for him vs Pac.
      It's just business and Khan wanted to do the same thing. If Morales has a belt, he has a target on his back

Comment

Big paydays like that aren't a Joke. Ortiz/Mayweather winner VS Pacquiao could leave Bradley looking for another option

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
          What has happened to this guy? Morales has been WAY past his best for years. If Tim is looking for a JWW to fight he should fight Maidana or the winner of Khan vs Prescott. This is bull****.
          Khan vs Mcflurry Salita and Paulie M where great fights tho right??Give me a break..If Bradley wants to collect his belt he has every right to,it should have never been taking for starters..Bradley is about to do what Khan has been doing,get promoted...

Comment

funny how khan wants to fight Morales and thats all good but Bradley wants to fight Morales to get back the belt taken from him and given to someone who dont deserve it and thats not alright. If he dont fight Khan after this then you can complain.

Comment

It is a joke, when you consider in the last two years Bradley has fought ONLY ONE TIME as a JWW.

Fuking ONE TIME!!! And now he wants to fight Morales? Can you imagine if every fighter was doing what Bradley is doing? How much more crap would boxing be?

Bradley exemplifies all that is wrong in boxing. The guy is a disgrace. And Morales was not Khans number one choice, that was Bradley. So Khan targetting Morales isn't a big deal because he is back up and he is a target after Khan fought the likes of Maidana and Zab.

While Bradleys first choice is Morales, his second opponent at JWW in two fuking years. So don't compare Khan to Bradley, that is very dishonest.

Comment

No top JWW should be targeting Morales, I don't care if it's Bradley or Khan. Belts don't mean **** today so I'm not buying that. The top JWW should be fighting each other just like how Khan fought Maidana and Bradley fought Alexander. Bradley Maidana is a much better fight and makes way more sense than Bradley Morales.

Comment

Bradley is a joke full stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                    No top JWW should be targeting Morales, I don't care if it's Bradley or Khan. Belts don't mean **** today so I'm not buying that. The top JWW should be fighting each other just like how Khan fought Maidana and Bradley fought Alexander. Bradley Maidana is a much better fight and makes way more sense than Bradley Morales.
                    I completely agree. But Khan targetting Morales aint that bad considering his first choice was Bradley. Is it Khan fault Bradley doesn't want to fight?

And it aint that bad considering Khan is trying to fight the toughest dudes, while Bradley isn't doing ****.

Bradley has FOUGHT JUST ONCE, JUST ONCE has a JWW in the last two years. Just think about that. And for his second fight as JWW in two years, he wants Morales? And people wonder why boxing is dying and such a crappy sport.

I'll tell you why, its because of fighters like Bradley, they're killing the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X