No announcement yet.

Heavy Weight Division's Future Rulers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy Weight Division's Future Rulers

There are three kats on top of the div that are too afraid to fight each other and for all intended purposes will leave the div and retire sooner rather than later.....

So who does that leave to rule the div?? who you got coming out of the mediocrity that is the HW div to rule the div after the Klits and Gaye go away.....

Boystov looks the best out the lot.

Comment

Robert Helenius is highly touted and has looked good on the couple occasions I've seen him fight. I think he missed a trick by not naming himself Robert "Hellacious" Helenius. Alliterative nicknames >>>

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
        Robert Helenius is highly touted and has looked good on the couple occasions I've seen him fight. I think he missed a trick by not naming himself Robert "Hellacious" Helenius. Alliterative nicknames >>>
        Haven't seen this kat in action my self but I hear he is legit.....im going to have to youtube hisass.....

Any one still on the Arreola or Adamek train???

Comment

Boytsov looks like the natural heir to the HW crown after the Klitschkos are gone...I wonder if he will ever fight them though. the best young prospect out there.

Helenius is decent, he might pick up a title strap. Not the fastest or most remarkable, but definitely fights smart, knows where to place his shots.

Edmund Gerber is ok too, although Id like to see him against better competition...hes only 22 though.

I dont think much of Tyson Fury yet, but who knows, maybe Steward can make something of him.

the best American HW prospect is Tony Thompson.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
            Boytsov looks like the natural heir to the HW crown after the Klitschkos are gone...I wonder if he will ever fight them though. the best young prospect out there.

Helenius is decent, he might pick up a title strap. Not the fastest or most remarkable, but definitely fights smart, knows where to place his shots.

Edmund Gerber is ok too, although Id like to see him against better competition...hes only 22 though.

I dont think much of Tyson Fury yet, but who knows, maybe Steward can make something of him.

the best American HW prospect is Tony Thompson.
            Tyson is big....that's about all he has going for him IMO......that and he can throw a mean uppercut into his own grill!!!

Comment

I think Glazkov, Pulev, Helenius and Boytsov have potential.

Others who might do well include Chisora, Dallas, Mitchell, Platov, Rudenko, Price, Pala, Gerber, Pianeta, Perez, and Negron.

There lots of young heavyweight talent, no matter what they say. However, most of it is in Europe now.

Comment

Boytsov hasnt fought one decent opponent yet. His record is pretty lookin but thats all.
                plus, his right hand is ****ed up and he has had dozen of surgeries.....

my favorite heavyweight prospect is Kubrat Pulev.<3<3<3

Comment

monk foreman

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
                    Boytsov hasnt fought one decent opponent yet. His record is pretty lookin but thats all.
                    plus, his right hand is ****ed up and he has had dozen of surgeries.....

my favorite heavyweight prospect is Kubrat Pulev.<3<3<3
                    WTF???????? is that sponge bob??????hahahhahhahhaa

Comment

Working...
                    X