Graham Earl is fighting a BUM !!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graham Earl is fighting a BUM !!!!!!

http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=078853

yep, he's defending the ****test belt of them all against a guy who's record is padded like a large pillow!

Comment

lol what do you expect, he's promoted by warren

Comment

Earl should of lost to that argentinian bloke, he got slaughtered during the last few rounds. Next time he steps it up he will get exposed big time.

Comment

Originally posted by adamk1304 View Post
          Earl should of lost to that argentinian bloke, he got slaughtered during the last few rounds. Next time he steps it up he will get exposed big time.
          he already got expoed. by ramirez, i hope he really does get knocked out cold!!

Comment

Originally posted by audley View Post
            he already got expoed. by ramirez, i hope he really does get knocked out cold!!
            earl is fighting a boy it seems lol joke...

http://www.e a s t s i d e boxing.com/fotos/firarchris.jpg

Comment

must be hard getting respectable fights when you're defending such a ****ty belt. how is he going to progress up the rankings of the main organisations by fighting guys like this?

lets see him up against thaxton if he wants to prove he's the best british lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by rooq View Post
                must be hard getting respectable fights when you're defending such a ****ty belt. how is he going to progress up the rankings of the main organisations by fighting guys like this?

lets see him up against thaxton if he wants to prove he's the best british lightweight.
                i think khan would destroy him..

Comment

Working...
                X